Starting a 40+ team

PM21

Manager
I decided to put together a team for 2014. I know plenty of guys that want to play. I'm sure it will be fun and I'll have some headaches. Looking at my team on paper , I noticed that only 6 of the 12 players can hit HRs. And I don't have a true Power Hitter. So if there are any Mashers in San Diego that want to play, let me know. Also any advice is much appreciated....thanks Paul

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Softball is known to cause cancer in the state of CA, so they let you start sooner.

Star Player
Paulie...I got Ben's number, I'll txt it to you...he has another friend that plays also.

Mike

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
Not good to have too many HR hitters in senior. The bats will turn the average guy into HR Hitter in the 40's division. We had that problem in vegas a few times...Too many guys hitting solo's early in games....

PM21

Manager
Not good to have too many HR hitters in senior. The bats will turn the average guy into HR Hitter in the 40's division. We had that problem in vegas a few times...Too many guys hitting solo's early in games....

I was thinking that. We won't do well if guys don't have any bat control.

PM21

Manager
Only going to do local tourneys. Won't travel until I can put together a strong team. I've only played with 3 of the guys. But I would like to travel eventually.

BASH 21

Will go box on friends!
Paul...I'm the guy Top (mike) mentioned that plays on Ben's team. I'm interested as well.

PM21

Manager
Ok BASH, I guess you cant have enough Lazy Bastardz on a team. First tourney is Feb 1. What position do you play?