Steroid Discussion

scott1975

The Veteran
I have been around this for a long time and I have never heard of anyone getting infection in a different bodypart from where they injected. I have seen abscesses, swelling,and redness in the area of the injection but never in a different area.

Yes, tren and test prop are my favorite too. Low water retention with some serious strength gains. The bad thing about test prop is all the injections, you have have to inject at least every 2 days to keep you blood levels up, and that gets old. Another favorite compound I like is Equipoise. A lot of athletes including pro athletes love this compound. Stacked with prop and tren and you have a serious stack.

brettcohen1

Addicted to Softballfans
infection

I still do not understand how you got an infection in your ankle if injecting into your butt. The only way for the infection to move would be through your blood and if that happened I would be much more concerned about your heart than your ankle. I hope you were honest with your doctor about your steroid usage, you should always be honest with your doctor and are protected by doctor patient confidentiality. Either way you are lucky and you should tell your primary physician the next time you see them.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
If you pinned something that was from an underground lab there is no telling what is in your body, IJS. If its counterfeit, it could be even worse.

eHall

Base burglar
I still do not understand how you got an infection in your ankle if injecting into your butt. The only way for the infection to move would be through your blood and if that happened I would be much more concerned about your heart than your ankle. I hope you were honest with your doctor about your steroid usage, you should always be honest with your doctor and are proteted by doctor patient confidentiality. Either way you are lucky and you should tell your primary physician the next time you see them.

For full disclosure, I had this pictured sliding injury a couple of months before the cycle. It was almost fully healed before I started my cycle. There was quite a bit of scar tissue still on my ankle. I did disclose everything to my doctor. I immediately stopped the cycle (only 2 weeks in) and havent been on since. He said it was probably from either resuing a needle OR from not properly prepping the injection site. Something got into my blood and went to an area where there was recent trauma.

My doctor said it was tough to say if the infection was a direct result of the steroids. He said there were too many factors involved to pinpoint it. I didnt go see him until the worst pain and swelling had occured. Antibiotics and anti inflammatorys made it heal rather quickly. if it didnt heal they would have done further testing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

brettcohen1

Addicted to Softballfans
there is no explanation to get an infection in your ankle, it just doesnt make sense unless the infection became a blood infection in which case I would be much more concerned about your heart. That looks like a typical sliding injury. Most doctors are very poorly educated on steroids and his natural recommendation is going to be stop. They cannot condone steroid usage, most doctors think they are evil. I am not a doctor and do not dispense medical advice but it looks like a pretty nasty sliding scrape and it could have become infected if it was not properly cleaned and taken care of. I would say that is much more likely than the steroids being the cause. But disclosing everything to your doctor is always the right thing to do and as long as it got better after the meds, thats all that matters. Better to be safe than sorry

brettcohen1

Addicted to Softballfans
i have gyno from testanat 50 an over the counter steroid it was like tren what would you sugest to take to get rid of it

If you have actual gyno and not just think that they have gyno, the only course would be to get it cut out. There are preventative measures to avoid gyno but once you have it the only thing to do is get it cut out. I would see your doc, depending on your age it could be naturally occurring, it does happen to some males during puberty and development. Some people are prone to it and some are not.

scott1975

The Veteran
There are better sources out there than ''Z". and plus you shouldn't put their web addresses out here where everyone and I do mean everyone can see.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
i have gyno from testanat 50 an over the counter steroid it was like tren what would you sugest to take to get rid of it

Like stated previously, only way is to get it cut out if you have full blown gyno.

That is the problem with some of the over the counter crap and the sides they don't tell you about.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
LMAO at the guys who are proponents of vitamin S.

One question: where did you get your degree in endocrinology?

You tried to voice your opinion in another thread and you showed how little you know about the subject...but feel free to post any questions or comments. I'm always amused by your lack of knowledge.

Nietzsche

Drowned God
You tried to voice your opinion in another thread and you showed how little you know about the subject...but feel free to post any questions or comments. I'm always amused by your lack of knowledge.

I know enough not to eff with something that has the potential to be highly detrimental to your own health.

Those that think they can achieve 'better living through chemistry' and then stick themselves up with it by gleaning a few articles online penned by other dopes are in for a nasty surprise.

Here's a better suggestion. Why doesn't the Roid crowd take the money and seek counselling to see where it all went wrong to pinpoint so to speak when the acquistion of the male form of body dysmorphic disorder occured.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
I know enough not to eff with something that has the potential to be highly detrimental to your own health.

Those that think they can achieve 'better living through chemistry' and then stick themselves up with it by gleaning a few articles online penned by other dopes are in for a nasty surprise.

Here's a better suggestion. Why doesn't the Roid crowd take the money and seek counselling to see where it all went wrong to pinpoint so to speak when the acquistion of the male form of body dysmorphic disorder occured.

So in conclusion you don't know very much about the subject.

"I know enough not to eff with something that has the potential to be highly detrimental to your own health."

So you don't drink alcohol then correct? Because that stuff has been proven to be very detrimental to your health.

As far as AAS, you should really at least try and do a little research on the subject. Clearly you haven't, but feel free to have your own opinion.

eHall

Base burglar
Nietzche loves to be the resident expert on everything health related. He does the modified 300 workout in the morning, runs a marathon in the afternoon , and posts on the internet bragging in the evening. If we could find his profile on a dating site, I'm sure he is 6"3, 240 lbs with 4% body fat and a 12 inch dik.

WolfPack52

Addicted to Softballfans
Nietzche loves to be the resident expert on everything health related. He does the modified 300 workout in the morning, runs a marathon in the afternoon , and posts on the internet bragging in the evening. If we could find his profile on a dating site, I'm sure he is 6"3, 240 lbs with 4% body fat and a 12 inch dik.

Most of us know hes an uncoordinated visor wearing hobbitThat bp video is gold.

Nietzsche

Drowned God
I'd welcome anyone here to give their professional credentials on endocrinology.

Then explain why it would be a good idea for a healthy guy to start shooting straight androgens.

Nietzsche

Drowned God

There's a chance no one explained to you that the complete man wins. Think of the warrior poet and in terms of balance. Jack of all trades master of none sorta idea.

In any case I'd put my RL right now numbers and endurance markers up against anyone in my age and weight range and would stand a decent chance at besting most of them.

Not bragging. The result of sustained effort and steadfast dedication in my case are evident.

.800King50

Addicted to Softballfans
i almost never agree with nietzsche. well i do i agree with him but i dont appreciate his delivery sometimes. but on this subject i do. i think the average guy would be absolutely blown away at what a PROPER training program and a Proper diet can do to your body. There are people one my team that shoot. and they cant understand why im stronger and look better (no brag). but im not at the mexican food place every night pounding ritas and tacos either. I dont hate steroid takers at all. i do have a problem with noobs looking for a short cut before learning the basics first.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
i almost never agree with nietzsche. well i do i agree with him but i dont appreciate his delivery sometimes. but on this subject i do. i think the average guy would be absolutely blown away at what a PROPER training program and a Proper diet can do to your body. There are people one my team that shoot. and they cant understand why im stronger and look better (no brag). but im not at the mexican food place every night pounding ritas and tacos either. I dont hate steroid takers at all. i do have a problem with noobs looking for a short cut before learning the basics first.

Well by your statements made, you don't agree with nietz**** on the subject. He is trying to proclaim to be some expert on the subject and post random opinions that aren't even close to the truth. Then he asks for professional credentials because some people actually know facts about the subject. Clearly he has no credentials and is clueless and just likes to post tidbits from his favorite Lifetime movie starring Ben Affleck.

I agree with your statement about dedication to a diet and training program and too many people are looking for a short cut without learning the basics.

And if that is really nietz**** on the BP video...well there isn't much more to say about this guy. He not only acts like a tard, clearly from the video he is and I kind feel bad making fun of the disabled.

.800King50

Addicted to Softballfans
Well by your statements made, you don't agree with nietz**** on the subject. He is trying to proclaim to be some expert on the subject and post random opinions that aren't even close to the truth. Then he asks for professional credentials because some people actually know facts about the subject. Clearly he has no credentials and is clueless and just likes to post tidbits from his favorite Lifetime movie starring Ben Affleck.

I agree with your statement about dedication to a diet and training program and too many people are looking for a short cut without learning the basics.

And if that is really nietz**** on the BP video...well there isn't much more to say about this guy. He not only acts like a tard, clearly from the video he is and I kind feel bad making fun of the disabled.

that is him in the video. i would be more ashamed of the visor than the swings. but he never claimed to be a stud either

Q23

Addicted to Softballfans
that is him in the video. i would be more ashamed of the visor than the swings. but he never claimed to be a stud either

I would beg to differ... its the way he talks on here and seems to have so much knowledge about something he has no clue about. There is an underlining effect when people show their real character on a forum... or maybe he is just an keyboard cowboy, who knows. I havent seen the vid but i sure am looking forward to seeing this video when i get off work.

rlopezjr1977

King EUUUUPPPPP
I am always up for trying something once so as long as the person could be trusted I would try the roids for sure.

eHall

Base burglar

Swings are pretty bad especially when combined with the "look". I would give him some swing advice but I'm not a certified swingologist so he wouldnt listen.

Nietzsche

Drowned God

I am NOT proclaiming to be an expert on this subject.

In fact I dare anyone of these pro roid tards on here to offer proof of their advance degrees in Endocrinology.

I do work in the alternative medicine and seen firsthand some of the brutal damage that anti aging clinics do under the guise of restoring youth and vigor to an aging population.

End product androgens or estrogens are ill advised at best and worst can cause serious long term damage.

Patients sign waivers absolving the MD's of legal retribution. Bet you didn't know that. These end product hormones pack megaton power and are usually adminstered by MD's that studied for years as endocrinologists and even they GET it wrong sometimes.