STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

joker47

Addicted to Softballfans
Fight? I miss something there at SV or UFC fights?

He was probably talking about our game vs vigilantes.. Our pitcher smoked their pitcher in the thigh & walked to first, the vigilantes pitcher proceeded to throw his mask off and went to meet him.. No punches were thrown..

Chubby_43

Fight? I miss something there at SV or UFC fights?

Yes there was..
He was probably talking about our game vs vigilantes.. Our pitcher smoked their pitcher in the thigh & walked to first, the vigilantes pitcher proceeded to throw his mask off and went to meet him.. No punches were thrown..

Nope it was right before the Chip.. Some woman started yelling and got into this huge guys face.. It was crazy at the time, but funny after..
How were the OF's at the Valley last weekend? I bet they were nice. :p
You mean the PONDS at Sun Valley..
That second baseman was ready to take on our whole team tho... lol :rolleyes:
Must have missed that one..

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Looks like Pete Kozma is going to make the team. I can't wait to see Carpenter, Peralta, or Wong taken out of games in double switches for Pete Kozma.

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
Looks like Pete Kozma is going to make the team. I can't wait to see Carpenter, Peralta, or Wong taken out of games in double switches for Pete Kozma.

Don't hate lol He cant hit, but he can glove it and has a cannon.:biggthumpup:

Woody54

Coach
Didn't some of you lads played in OH last memorial weekend? Coed team thinking of going up there for that 7GG this year.. Anyone going?

Tmcallister

Star Player
All I know is there were some pretty good puddles in the outfield on green last weekend

Something also needs to be figured out with the dirt sections between where the turf ends and the outfield begins

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
100% payout! Hit me up if u want a piece!

11686AFA-56B0-45FD-989C-3F84D129BD2C.png_zpsbhypklcj.jpeg

Chubby_43

All I know is there were some pretty good puddles in the outfield on green last weekend

Something also needs to be figured out with the dirt sections between where the turf ends and the outfield begins

Yeah that looked nasty.. It was easy and extra base if the ball got stuck there or when a Texas leaguer blast was hit...

Who is playing in the Early Bird?

Tmcallister

Star Player
I knew it was gonna be a long day for the guys playing when the first game of the day the second basemen from the outsiders slide from the turf into the mud pit just behind the turf

doublebagel

Manager
My L3 is getting pretty nasty.....hitting mostly 44/400s yesterday but I was able to flip a few out to left field. Fro will attest, he swung it too.

Woody54

Coach
I'll be at bmac some of the mojo guys play on a illionis gold team with some of the ear whizzlers they will be there believe there team is called One

mattroush22

Addicted to Softballfans
I gave my LV2 a good bp session yesterday. It's still pretty dang stiff, but man it seemed to hit the mix bag of balls pretty well. It really liked the EvilBPs lol. Had my best round on it. Better than my RI Z and L1

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
Pumped for ofallon this weekend. Still dont know who's playing where or who's even playing for that matter, lol, but we'll be there ready to warm up! Wish we could've gotten together to practice a little before the first tournament of the year

doublebagel

Manager
Heard they only got 6 gold teams. Idk about silver but I know 3 teams that'll be there, us, mutiny and the regulators

I feel like I have a team full of CJ's......everyone is sick or injured. Haaaaaaaaaa