Team GTFO ver 1.3

Strawberry

Shin Killer
We had almost an hour long duck and cover at school for the county this morning. That sucked but was amazing because I just say there and relaxed. We might have it again here pretty soon based on the weather channel app

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Damn I'm just south of you and I aint hearing no sirens yet. Guess it wont be too long till I hear them though

This is what was sent to me in an email

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN PEACHTREE CITY HAS ISSUED A * TORNADO WARNING FOR... SOUTHWESTERN BARTOW COUNTY IN NORTHWEST GEORGIA SOUTHEASTERN FLOYD COUNTY IN NORTHWEST GEORGIA NORTHWESTERN HARALSON COUNTY IN NORTHWEST GEORGIA POLK COUNTY IN NORTHWEST GEORGIA * UNTIL 1100 AM EST * AT 1018 AM EST...NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE DOPPLER RADAR INDICATED A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM CAPABLE OF PRODUCING A TORNADO 30 MILES SOUTHWEST OF CEDARTOWN...MOVING NORTHEAST AT 60 MPH. * OTHER LOCATIONS IN THE WARNING INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO CAVE SPRING...ARAGON...TAYLORSVILLE...EUHARLEE...KINGSTON...ROME AND SHANNON. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... WHEN A TORNADO WARNING IS ISSUED BASED ON DOPPLER RADAR...IT MEANS THAT STRONG ROTATION HAS BEEN DETECTED IN THE STORM. A TORNADO MAY ALREADY BE ON THE GROUND...OR IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP SHORTLY. IF YOU ARE IN THE PATH OF THIS DANGEROUS STORM...MOVE INDOORS AND TO A BASEMENT OR INTERIOR ROOM ON THE GROUND FLOOR. STAY AWAY FROM WINDOWS. IF DRIVING...DO NOT SEEK SHELTER UNDER A HIGHWAY OVERPASS. IF YOU SEE WIND DAMAGE...HAIL OR FLOODING...WAIT UNTIL THE STORM HAS PASSED...AND THEN CALL THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TOLL FREE AT 1 8 6 6 7 6 3 4 4 6 6. YOU CAN ALSO TWEET YOUR REPORT USING HASHTAG GAWX. A TORNADO WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 400 PM EST WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON FOR NORTHERN GEORGIA. &&

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
School started 3 hrs late here. It hasn't been that bad, just a little wind and some rain. Well since I have been up it hasn't, I got up at 8, but the sirens have gone off 3 times since about 5 this morning.

Prayers sent Dany.

Rega17

'MERICA
Keep us updated on the storm Rega , it's headed our way. You could be like our sideline reporter
I have a new aspiring career.
Dedication right here.
I wish I could transfer this dedication to more important things in life :p
When I grow up I want to post like rega
I feel honored to finally be recognized on Sbf
Morning pimps. Storm that rough Eric?
Nah I slept through the first wave but wishing the 2nd wave would blow away radio shack. I'll be fine here at the house, it's built up against a hill so I don't think it's going anywhere.

select_22

The Veteran
I heard the autozone is no longer standing and 75 around exit 307 is closed N/S. Not much of anything on this side of town wondering if its going to push up north or keep coming east.

Marko13

Maybe a tornado rolled through the GA tag office cuz ive been on hold with those a-holes for 1 hour. Havent gotten a renewal notice and my birthday is the 15th.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Maybe a tornado rolled through the GA tag office cuz ive been on hold with those a-holes for 1 hour. Havent gotten a renewal notice and my birthday is the 15th.

Nobody would have gotten hurt because they all probably at lunch. The tornado sirens are going off about every hour here in Marietta/Kennesaw

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Have any of y'all ever seen the pic of metro from the flood? I remember it doing that during the last flood and when I was young. Me and my dad went down in a John boat and picked fish out of the fence.

JT20

Addicted to Softballfans
Have any of y'all ever seen the pic of metro from the flood? I remember it doing that during the last flood and when I was young. Me and my dad went down in a John boat and picked fish out of the fence.

I remember seeing that. Water was up to the bottom of the scoreboards in some of the pics I saw.