Buyer Beware TEAMPSYCHO#5 is questionable

softball45893

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know if he actually has used the bat in league, but I did swing it and it was not dropping bombs so I have no idea what kind of bat he painted. I don't think it was worth it though. I mean at least paint something worth hitting!

glovinitup

Addicted to Softballfans
Now that I am done reading this 27 pages of BS. Softball I hope you get your bat back. This trade is all over the Maryland board http://www.mdsoftballshow.com/. and He is getting presure back from guys that play in this area. I am pretty sure Bob Holland(east coast director for u-trip) will see what this dude has to say about him.

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen in my life... This guy is the reason people get bad names in softball... I just cannot even comment... WOW

simpsonps121

Addicted to Softballfans
I can't belive you are doing all this for a bat. I hope all the guy's on this site that say you are GTG read this thread. You got caught trading a bat with decals on it wtf? Try thinking about if this happened to you (you were the one getting a bat with decals on it you would want the person to make it right that's all she's asking you to do)?

Still working on reading through this.

But... who said he is gtg? That would be an interesting case study...

Mattdawg18

Schmoozerator on SBZ
I don't know if he actually has used the bat in league, but I did swing it and it was not dropping bombs so I have no idea what kind of bat he painted. I don't think it was worth it though. I mean at least paint something worth hitting!

Wait a minute....something just dawned on me. I think we're going in the wrong direction in thinking that it was a UII with the F98 stickers. Maybe it was more like a Sports Authority $50 bat that was painted and stickered.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Wait a minute....something just dawned on me. I think we're going in the wrong direction in thinking that it was a UII with the F98 stickers. Maybe it was more like a Sports Authority $50 bat that was painted and stickered.

i thought we already said it wasn't an ultra?

b_d_mitchell

Addicted to Softballfans
Sonic - great job on getting to some kind of solution on this. Has it been officially resolved?

Last edited:

MAYHEM49BEAST

Addicted to Softballfans
hey peeps i live in maryland and sorta know this moron. so just to let the person who bought that piece of crap painted bat know this dudes name is brad clevenger. And i can tell you his dumb azz was trying to sell a miken asa recoil for a long time on our maryand softballshow.com site if that helps.

rightsideswine

Banned User

I don't think that is the case but I do believe you are right in a way. With the prices of F98's going up and up whats stopping people from buying limiteds or freak+'s at good price and painting/stickering them to turn a quick profit?

I can pretty much guarantee this happening when F98 prices hit 4 bills or more

rightsideswine

Banned User
hey peeps i live in maryland and sorta know this moron. so just to let the person who bought that piece of crap painted bat know this dudes name is brad clevenger. And i can tell you his dumb azz was trying to sell a miken asa recoil for a long time on our maryand softballshow.com site if that helps.

Does he play for anyone other than teampsycho? I want to make sure I have his bats checked if we ever play against him.

MAYHEM49BEAST

Addicted to Softballfans
hey rightside what team do you play for? As far as i know his dumb azz doesnt play cause nobody wants him. Team Psycho lasted only last year cause they were horrible. Im doing this cause im tired of seeing him screw people over. I know if you look on the softballshow.com site he was trying to sell an asa miken recoil for a long time for some stupid price. btw his user name on there is bigone6969. any other ?s man just ask me. sorry you got screwed over softball dont think all md peeps are like that cause we arent. also to make this matter worse his father is like a tournament director for umps for Isa in maryland if that helps you. i am full of good info just keep asking lol

MAYHEM49BEAST

Addicted to Softballfans
Look go to www.softballshow.com scroll down to equipment new or used find either page 3 or 4. look for user thebigone6969 subject recoil. that bat i guarantee you this is the bat this moron painted for some reason to look like a freak 98. he is not too smart you can ask anyone on the maryland board. but thats gotta be the bat that you have softball.

triple5kidd

Addicted to Softballfans
goddammit speak english you inbred trailer park trash piece of ****. do you only have a second grade education????im guessing yes by the dale earnhardt hat and 10 yo skater shoes from goodwill. LMK.
Im interested to see what made him actually send it to Sonic. And Joker, did you ever get an answer to why he wouldnt send it first? And oh yeah, RIP Dale...:)

Last edited:

AveregeJay

Banned User
Wow this was an epic read and an epic fail.

I feel bad for softball45983 but it's always nice to see this board look out for it's members when the **** hits the fan and someone gets screwed.

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
Look go to www.softballshow.com scroll down to equipment new or used find either page 3 or 4. look for user thebigone6969 subject recoil. that bat i guarantee you this is the bat this moron painted for some reason to look like a freak 98. he is not too smart you can ask anyone on the maryland board. but thats gotta be the bat that you have softball.

why would someone paint a perfectly good ASA bat to look like a screwed up ASA bat??? :confused:

JustinSS

McGlovin #6
He would have been better off just shipping the damn Recoil in the place of the 98. I can't believe that decal and paint job. I feel sorry for the Recoil, its a good bat once it opens up.

ikeepsitreal

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, I have a question that I cant figure out.......why are we returning a bat that is painted/shaved etc? What if he pawns it off on the next guy who isn't "into" bats like we are. Some poor pitcher in an industrial league gets killed?? Miken should have gotten this bat. Period.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Ok, I have a question that I cant figure out.......why are we returning a bat that is painted/shaved etc? What if he pawns it off on the next guy who isn't "into" bats like we are. Some poor pitcher in an industrial league gets killed?? Miken should have gotten this bat. Period.

I agree ... however, the bat technically belongs to TEAMPSYCHO#5 and does not belong to MIKEN.

I understand your point of view, but legally there is nothing anyone can do unless the bat is used in a real game ... you can't prove its use.

ikeepsitreal

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree ... however, the bat technically belongs to TEAMPSYCHO#5 and does not belong to MIKEN.

I understand your point of view, but legally there is nothing anyone can do unless the bat is used in a real game ... you can't prove its use.

Ok, yea I guess from a legal perspective you are correct. Still would have been nice to see all hell break loose on this guy :D