The Association

Stretch19

Grow up
IMG_3918_zpsxlao2dxa_edit_1454681632006_zpsrfcxdkdz.jpg

Marshenko

I've got my two best private investigators on their way to NC now to verify the statistics that Stretch posted. If 4 of the 6 guys combined for 14 points, not 13 points, boy will that shake things up around here. It'll be earth shattering. Statpocalypse.

Are they the same two private investigators that Peyton Manning hired to talk to the clinic and the guy from the Al Jazeera HGH story?

Guiltiest mother****er ever and no one will give one heck because he's Manning and it is footballs.

3XC

Big Truss
Are they the same two private investigators that Peyton Manning hired to talk to the clinic and the guy from the Al Jazeera HGH story?

Guiltiest mother****er ever and no one will give one heck because he's Manning and it is footballs.

Hired Goons?
3YkOcnF.jpg

Stretch19

Grow up

just like nobody cares about him dunking his taint meat on that trainers head back in TN...oh peyton is so great, what a guy

3XC

Big Truss
we looked like ass last night, lost 47-40 in OT...4 of our 6 combined for 13 points, 1 guy didnt score and the other guy dropped 27

i contributed with 2 points and 4 fouls, so much for the winning streak

Stat sheet said 48-40.

Hope you realize you'll never have credibility ever again. As far as everyone is concerned, you're a gross exaggerator at best, a pathological liar at worst, either way, you're ruined on SBF. May as well take your fabrications elsewhere.

Stretch19

Grow up
haha, all of that is true...shame it took this long for it to come out...we got outscored 8-0 in the 2 minute OT period

Stretch19

Grow up
next time get buckets. get out there and get after it.

ill keep that in mind...double digits that past 2 games, thought i had it turned around...truth be told i had been playing more regularly, pick up at the gym a couple nights a week which helped a lot; got a dug last weekend though and my game suffered

ntz

tricknollegy
how much different is your basketball league than pick up. in the league I played in it was pretty close to pick up. football (both flag and rough touch) is night and day different from pick up.

Stretch19

Grow up
early foul trouble didnt help either...2 within the first 9 minutes limited my ability to be aggressive on the offensive end; apparently they read the scouting report

Stretch19

Grow up
how much different is your basketball league than pick up. in the league I played in it was pretty close to pick up. football (both flag and rough touch) is night and day different from pick up.

honestly, the pick up games i play at the gym are better than our league for the most part...our league team is full of guys that dont really play basketball, its just something to do during the winter, guys we have played softball with, etc

pick up games at the gym are guys that actually play...some guys played college ball, some played overseas and then some that are still chasing hoop dreams

flag football leagues are serious business though on some real ****...i did that one year and that was plenty

ntz

tricknollegy
the biggest difference between pick up and league football is the play clock. 20 seconds happends fast, it speeds the game up, and being organized is way more important than being athletic. our basketball league didn't have a shot clock, so the feel of the game wasn't that different than pickup

Stretch19

Grow up
yeah, being prepared in flag football is the key...i was shocked when teams came out with actual plays and ****, we were like, uhhhh

no shot clock in our basketball league either and the talent levels arent as good as the pick up; but only playing once a week, being out of shape and focused more on catching my breath than doing anything offensively doesnt amount to getting buckets...actually playing a couple times a week and being more comfortable out there made a huge difference

justinstp

PayPal Ready
Stretch we should set up a match for blood with our two teams. We could meet up somewhere halfway like Calera, Alabama and find a gym and get busy. Don't leave me in that corner :bucketsemoji: :gfy:

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I went see Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus at the "North Pole" there last year with the kid. 6 hour drive for an hour train ride with some hot chocolate and cookies. She loved that ****, though.

Stretch19

Grow up
Stretch we should set up a match for blood with our two teams. We could meet up somewhere halfway like Calera, Alabama and find a gym and get busy. Don't leave me in that corner :bucketsemoji: :gfy:

haha, we play in 1 gym and the court is so small, you literally cant shoot a corner 3 w/o being out of bounds...it makes literally no sense to me

last night we played in the big gym though, we dont fair nearly as well there, it feels like the court is twice as big and we get raped on run outs

justinstp

PayPal Ready
The corner is my home. My shooting percentage is probably a good 20pts higher from in the corner. I'm like Larry Johnson from the og NBA Jam.

Stretch19

Grow up
Calera, Alabama is just under 8 hours for me...will be about 8.5 for the rest of the team, but ill see what i can do getting that arranged

ntz

tricknollegy
I used to play pick up in the city on a small ass court like that. it was at a school and the gym was on the 5th floor. that was some weird ****. taking an elvator in an elementary school, NYC schools are wild like that