The Association

Stretch19

Grow up
haha yeah thats wild there...real talk though, at least once per game, someone gets called for stepping out of bounds while in the corner getting ready to jack a 3...

its a court, with like a stage where they have 3-4 sets of bleachers...youd be surprised how many people invite their family/grandparents out to watch them play church league basketball, its truly amazing

justinstp

PayPal Ready
We play at this private school and they have 3 pianos in the gym. During halftime last week I played 30 seconds of Moonlight Sonata to send an ominous feeling to the other team.

3XC

Big Truss
Fun fact: I attended a NYC Public School, PS 26, for PreK4 and Kindergarten.

Best times of my life man. It was all downhill from there.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
I went to an open house last night at a private school for the PreK3 program for my kid. It evoked a mixed range of emotions.

3XC

Big Truss
We're the Tigers, and our chant is "War Eagle."

Their public schools really need to get on the evolution bandwagon.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eagle to a tiger or the other way around is some power rangers morphing type goings on.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
no one said it was a league, est = estimation, not at a ymca, i dont think i'm rasheed wallace, i haven't hit anyone in a long time and i did mma......

you made like 7 assumptions and got them all wrong.....

"i was trollling you"

wait for it

Technically I was right about the MMA. I was right about more than that but for the sake of the conversation.. I'll let the others go for fear that some skinny forward on the opposing team in your rec league will pay the price with his body on the court tonight for me hitting every verbal pressure point on your body like Jet Li sending you into roid style rampage. If I had made 7 assumptions (Which it actually was 5 btw) and gotten them all wrong then wouldn't they have to be "All legitimately wrong"?

So which is it? Are they "all wrong?" or did I get 4 wrong and 1 right?

I think I need to send you fish oils. What's your address again?

3XC

Big Truss
me hitting every verbal pressure point on your body like Jet Li sending you into roid style rampage.

Bodied.

tumblr_mw50h0X5W91qcu3vno1_400.gif

Primo

fat and famous pablo
still not a league, giovanni.....

and of course i did mma...i trained w/ your facebook buddy

3XC

Big Truss
Primo should have taken Forum MMA so he could defend himself from Gio's unstoppable onslaught of sonnings.

Stretch19

Grow up
my girl had to write a paper in APA format, i had completely forgotten everything about that ****...sorry boo, you best google that **** cause daddy is no help

Primo

fat and famous pablo
the fact you dont get why typing koi there is funny is why trips is sucking you off.....and quite frankly, chris, i find it repulsive....seriously, this is some morris type ****. a day or two is enough...it was cute and funny and now, it's desperate and too much. i get it though....you still red assed

i did like the jet li comment.....it's probably the funniest thing you've ever said.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
the fact you dont get why typing koi there is funny is why trips is sucking you off.....and quite frankly, chris, i find it repulsive....seriously, this is some morris type ****. a day or two is enough...it was cute and funny and now, it's desperate and too much. i get it though....you still red assed

i did like the jet li comment.....it's probably the funniest thing you've ever said.

I don't think anyone gets why you typed "koi" in there but I'm willing to bet a certain veteran 3rd grade teacher in Kansas needs her teaching certificate pulled at this point.

3XC

Big Truss

Why Wyatt, whatever do you mean?