The Association

DRock88

What's the problem here?
I'm not sure center is even a legit position anymore. It's like a hybrid position. Many of the rim protectors hybrid as a 4 and can spread the defense. Idk man. It's gotten weird.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
College seems to be getting tired, too. Is it me or is basketball dying? It's probably me.

Stretch19

Grow up
sounds like you...i dunno though

i agree there are more stretch big men out there and back to the basket is kind of dead compared to what it used to be, but there are plenty of legit centers still around

they are just much more talented than the ones back in the day were

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
2015 "Centers"/ stretch post players...

More talented at shooting 3's, yes. More talented as a back to the basket traditional post scorer (Barkley, Shaq, Wilt, etc.), no. God damn you Arvydas Sabonis. This is all your doing.

Stretch19

Grow up
More talented? More well rounded might be a better choice of words there.

i guess its all in what you value...traditional back to the basket centers arent all that impressive to me

perhaps i should have said more well rounded though, yes ill give you that...todays center is more well rounded

Stretch19

Grow up
2015 "Centers"/ stretch post players...

More talented at shooting 3's, yes. More talented as a back to the basket traditional post scorer (Barkley, Shaq, Wilt, etc.), no. God damn you Arvydas Sabonis. This is all your doing.

there are plenty of centers today who arent stretch type post players, who dont shoot 3's, etc

was shaq really that talented? no he was just a freak of nature, bigger/stronger than everyone and enforced his will on people...dude couldnt shoot a lick

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i've enjoyed the first couple weeks of the nba moreso than i ever recall....

drummond averaging 20/20
Curry dropping 20 a quarter as many times as anyone did it last year
Minny and all those kids (especially wiggins...last night was absurd)
Kobe tryin' to come back
KD healthy w/ Westrbook and it's kinda working
James and company

it's been frickin delightful

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
they call him bazingas, which is a better nickname than he deserves. he's 7'3'' and scared to bang. i hate him

Can you rescind this post yet? He's one of my favorite players to watch on league pass.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
John Hot Rod Williams about to RIP. Prayers sent. One of the best nicknames ever. Everywhere you go, people call you Hot Rod. Can't beat that.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Lebron ****ed up Jason day's wife. She got taken out on a stretcher. Lulz. She's ok though.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Starbury...you putz....

btw, Spurs gonna beat GS.....

Spurs so good. i hate duncan.....maybe my all time least favorite nba player.

3XC

Big Truss
Its a long season, each NBA season is approximately 22 months long, so there's a chance Curry gets hurt or whatever, and the Spurs would instantly be the best team in the west.

Right now I don't know if the Spurs would beat GS in a 7 game series, I doubt it very much, now that GS has done the damn thing and won a ship I think they like the taste of blood.