The Association

Stretch19

Grow up
both were stupid good and full of hall of famers...hard to say one was better than the other, but the hogs were damn good

Stretch19

Grow up
91 Skins were very good, yes, and I would agree that they're underrated.

00 Ravens allowed one offensive TD in four postseason games, and allowed a total of 23 points in 4 playoff games. A kick return TD, 3 field goals, and a 2 yard rushing TD. Outscored their playoff opponents 95-23.

very impressive as well, but had virtually nothing to offer on the offensive side of the ball...not like the skins anyway with The Posse, i had that poster btw and it was awesome; that ravens defense will def be one of the best of all time

3XC

Big Truss
very impressive as well, but had virtually nothing to offer on the offensive side of the ball...not like the skins anyway with The Posse, i had that poster btw and it was awesome; that ravens defense will def be one of the best of all time

I like how a team that runs the ball down the other teams throat with a HOF first ballot monster at LT and 13,000 yard 240 pound tank RB has "virtually nothing to offer." Pre ACL tear Jamal Lewis was very, very good.

Video game passing stats and "You can't touch me nyah nyah" offensive rules have warped your goddamn mind.

Stretch19

Grow up
fair enough, maybe virtually nothing to offer on offense was a bit much and not really the case, but their offense certainly wasnt as strong as their defense, or the offenses of other teams mentioned

they had a very good RB, without question...their #1 WR was qudry ishmail who, well yeah, it was qadry...also had shannon sharpe as a nice option at TE, while a lil late in his career, but still pretty productive; rest of the WR were lack luster, didnt they have priest holmes as well?

Stretch19

Grow up
fwiw though, skins scored 152 more points and only gave up 59 more

2000 ravens ranked 14th in scoring offense and 1st in defense obviously

Primo

fat and famous pablo
is anyone going to fact check Jamal Lewis 13000 yd crap? because i dont even need to look to know that's really off....

there's like 5 guys ever or something

Stretch19

Grow up
its off, but only by 3000 or so yards, give or take so i didnt figure it was worth mentioning

career 10,607 yards

i also didnt know if it was just a typo, as he rushed for 1,364 yards his rookie season for the ravens, in 2000

3XC

Big Truss
fishing.jpg

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Unless this is you saying that Kirk Cousins is better than Aaron Rodgers. You're both "wrong" and not trolling.

Stretch19

Grow up
if i didnt know you had mailed someone cash, i would think that you couldnt possibly be dense enough to think i said cousins was better than rodgers...but you did, so please keep thinking that

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Gio finally got someone, kinda....and he gonna play it to the bone

He's the jv senior who dropped 18 once.....and still tells the same story 20 years later when everyone is having beers reminiscing and he can't join in. Hey, member tha time I scored 18?