the Carolinas

t-bone23

Addicted to Softballfans
I play with loose screws and we played at 2 and didn't play again that would have been young guns so please make sure you get all the facts before posting thanks and good luck to everyone

mihklo

Guess I got bad info. My bad bro. Looking at the bracket I would have assumed you woulda won your first game

WillW3

Starting Player
Anyone playing in Peter's Creek tomorrow? I just got asked to play, so I have no idea what it is.

mihklo

HB went undefeated.

Smash mouth had to double dip do work as well as kryptonite double dipping semper fi.

Good time this weekend although our team personally didn't play that well all around.

Country35

Banned User
well it is the beach, may as well indulge.

As for the fight, I beat rshane in a cage match byu submission. He fought pretty hard for being an old guy.

Stretch19

Grow up
heard a lot of the gold teams were already plotting how they could use the new point systems to drop to silver since everyone expects HB to win every tourney this year...

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Action Movers (CT) had HB down 8 with the hammer in bottom of the 4th... and then HB woke up, and cut them in 6 innings..

VL Concrete had a hell of a run, lost their 2nd game and fought all the way back for 2nd place..

JRod21

Star Player
That Gabi's construction (NJ/PA Area) made a heck of a run. They lost their first game of the tourney to Do Work and then went on a run. They were on fire, they beat Bellinger, Miss Tilleys/Lewis Lawn Service, and beat us (Crossfire). They beat us in four, and these guys were hitting it everywhere and putting up long innings lol. Congrats to the HB on winning another world.

mihklo

heard a lot of the gold teams were already plotting how they could use the new point systems to drop to silver since everyone expects HB to win every tourney this year...

I can see NSA at least using the points structure that they are using at rock hill on the 13 as a way to stop that from happening. 44 points for a gold team is gonna be tough to get under.

mihklo

so sc nsa is using a revised points system for the 13th from what the national rule for 2016 is?

He is running a lower middle and upper that weekend. Which to me is better than what the rule is. It combines rec and bronze teams and also moves some of the bronze teams to play silver and I assume some of the silver will be playing in the upper.

devo12

Addicted to Softballfans
I think everyone needs to do away with rec. Maybe let a few league trams in if they wanna try to play and see what they need to work on to become better. But put a limit of tourneys you can play in rec. And only offer the entry fee back to the winning team as a prize package and nothing for any other team

mihklo

There's a team here in sc that has played rec for years and have won a bit. Yet the directors keep letting them.

Hell this past weekend at the freedom tourney in Florence. The team that finished 2nd in rec had a minimum of 5 drop downs. Yet they were still allowed to play Rec.

Stretch19

Grow up
the new point system sounds like a joke

how can the team that won the Gold Super Worlds, be allowed to drop and play silver if they didnt have will/bzo?

ogsoftballplaye

There's a team here in sc that has played rec for years and have won a bit. Yet the directors keep letting them.

Hell this past weekend at the freedom tourney in Florence. The team that finished 2nd in rec had a minimum of 5 drop downs. Yet they were still allowed to play Rec.

Was that the 803 team?

Stretch19

Grow up
They won eastern worlds not super worlds
They went to Ohio for super worlds and did not win.

either way...how do you have a team that won the eastern worlds eligible to drop down to silver?

only reason they cant drop down to silver is b/c they picked up will/bzo who were both manadatory gold bumps thanks to FMF winning silver supers

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
any one have a pic of the NSA WW silver bracket (winners and losers) after the tournament?

ogsoftballplaye

I was going to take one Cliff but they took the brackets down for Silver and Gold long before the ship in Bronze. Good talking to you this weekend man. Enjoyed watching yall beat up on those northern boys.