the Carolinas

Stretch19

Grow up
he 'could care less' when they were around, lulzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i love that shit...bet he got a couple of those bats on sell

its kinda funny he knows they arent around anymore, people still know who they were 5 years after the fact

Stretch19

Grow up
so you only play silver when you pick up gold players and have to bump up...hopefully people arent still wondering why softball is complete trash these days

ogsoftballplaye

shame he'll never get to experience my greatness in person huh jeremy?

APE man. Hard to forget you guys man.

Gotta find a replacement for you since wifey said you can't hang w me no mo

Shouldn't be too hard. I'm not that big a deal. Still sucks though. Fow could fill in. He's skinnier also so it wouldn't hurt ya back as much if you had to carry him like you did me lol.

HFB actually stands for hookers n ****in blow

Let me find out yall got two different meanings in yalls name. Next level stuff haha.

JBT2020

The Veteran
Shouldn't be too hard. I'm not that big a deal. Still sucks though. Fow could fill in. He's skinnier also so it wouldn't hurt ya back as much if you had to carry him like you did me lol.

Fow definitely already took that role. Just the other day they was talking about being each others side chicks

mihklo

so you only play silver when you pick up gold players and have to bump up...hopefully people arent still wondering why softball is complete trash these days

For someone that doesn't play anymore you spend a lot of time worrying about the softball world. Lol.

Let me spell it out for you.

We are a bronze team. Built our team to bronze points standards which included 1 gold player. Primarily all bronze players. At the beginning of the month our nsa director imposed a new rule stating that anyone that played gold last year and has a 4.5 point value or above could no longer play bronze. So when that player is there we must play silver. When he isn't there we can play bronze. Half our team played last week and picked up a few local gold players and played silver. If you payed attention to what teams are in silver this year in nsa you will notice there are quite a few that should be gold. But do to points can slide in under silver. So for a team built to play bronze to jump up right away and play against virtually gold teams doesn't make a whole lot of sense. This weekend will be the first time we have almost everyone there. Once we see what we can do and know we are ready to move up we will.

Country35

Banned User
For someone that doesn't play anymore you spend a lot of time worrying about the softball world. Lol.

We are a bronze team. Built our team to bronze points standards which included 1 gold player. Primarily all bronze players. At the beginning of the month our nsa director imposed a new rule stating that anyone that played gold last year and has a 4.5 point value or above could no longer play bronze. So when that player is there we must play silver. When he isn't there we can play bronze. Half our team played last week and picked up a few local gold players and played silver. If you payed attention to what teams are in silver this year in nsa you will notice there are quite a few that should be gold. But do to points can slide in under silver. So for a team built to play bronze to jump up right away and play against virtually gold teams doesn't make a whole lot of sense. This weekend will be the first time we have almost everyone there. Once we see what we can do and know we are ready to move up we will.

Man, I have zero issues with you, and have just been picking today clearly.....But what you just wrote up there is why we stopped playing. "Build a team for Bronze" is not in the spirit of competition. Put the 12 best guys you can find in uniform and play the highest you can without getting skull drug 4 times in a row. This comment is in now way about your specific team's talent level but rather the whole "build a team for x class" attitude. Its deciding you WON'T compete with better teams before even taking the field. Just an opinion I know, and I'm out of the game so who cares what I have to say......But the swirl down the drain in softball keeps picking up steam.

Stretch19

Grow up
I am going to go out on a limb and say this stretch guy is probably not even good at softball. He is just trolling.

the first part of this statement is the most accurate thing ive read in this thread...im fucking terrible at softball and never been worth a damn

oh i wasnt singling yall out by any stretch of the imagination...one team doesnt make softball trash, yall were just an example of it; i cant imagine myself ever wanting to play bronze again after having played higher than that or putting a team together to try to compete in bronze after having played different levels.

the fact nsa makes you bump up to silver b/c of one player is a joke, one player doesnt make a difference imo; oh yall got to play up when hes there but can play bronze when its just the other 11 out of 12 guys

i see why they tried to do it and what they were going for, but all its done is caused teams to dump players w/ higher points and swap them out for someone who might be just as good, but doesnt have the points so they can keep playing down

Stretch19

Grow up
fwiw though, i do like yalls jerseys...the splatter in the background is a lil much for my taste, but the colors are pretty solid, even if you do have some neon in there and i like the placement of the badger

i def wasnt expecting to see both NC and SC on there...look at yall, bringing together the carolinas

mihklo

Half our team is from nc and the other half from sc hence the nc/sc

As far as building a team for bronze. When the majority of the team has only played bronze and haven't won much you typically don't just jump to silver. ESP when silver is loaded. We planned to play it out and see how we did and then possibly make the jump. We have made a few moves to make us stronger which is getting us close. Like I said earlier, this weekend will show us if we are ready as far as seeing almost the complete team on the field together.

Stretch19

Grow up
i can understand that, the splatter eats up some of the blank space and adds something to it...just really no point in it but oh well

how come the USSSA site doesnt have this weekend listed and how come most of the teams arent even registered on there? i knew usssa was a joke in SC, but damn i didnt realize it was that bad

bhubner5

Starting Player
Rofl. No he did not. Glad to hear that. Always enjoy balling out with you. Hope the family is doing well.

Yea Thomas hits the big yellow ball a little better than the small white one......just barely though lol. Family is good man and look forward to playing again. Haven't played since Wilmington. How's that hand/wrist/thumb or whatever the hell you were crying about?

mihklo

We planned on Playin nsa in Spartanburg but they didn't have much of a turnout except for rec. that's why we are going to lex for utrip. Utrip is bout the third best sanction down here. Not sure bout the online stuff. I know we haven't registered yet because we haven't played it yet.

bhubner5

Starting Player
i can understand that, the splatter eats up some of the blank space and adds something to it...just really no point in it but oh well

how come the USSSA site doesnt have this weekend listed and how come most of the teams arent even registered on there? i knew usssa was a joke in SC, but damn i didnt realize it was that bad

You try SCUtrip.com?

Stretch19

Grow up
Yeah the sc usssa site has it of course, but if you search events on the main usssa page there's nothing listed for sc in 2016 which was odd

ogsoftballplaye

Yea Thomas hits the big yellow ball a little better than the small white one......just barely though lol. Family is good man and look forward to playing again. Haven't played since Wilmington. How's that hand/wrist/thumb or whatever the hell you were crying about?

Lol. It was the thumb. Still looks like crap. Hurts a lil not as bad as it did though. I can throw with confidence again haha. I haven't played since Wilmington either. Except league. 1 game