the Carolinas

BigPhatJam

Star Player
Best thing I ever bought was a grill that hooked to my truck and a 10x20 pop up tent and a yeti cooler, that's how softball is really played, lol. Get into the winners bracket win a few games and sit back and watch the good times roll.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Cliff you are always welcome

Awesome, now I just have to brush up on my tickle techniques

AEACIKG_zpswmhzoiks.jpg

bink19

Addicted to Softballfans
Are any of you in the north myrtle beach area. I'm down here on vacation. Looking to get some swings in. Let me know thanks guys.

BigPhatJam

Star Player
Hey I was in Myrtle not to long ago and got a birdie on the 18th hole capped off a perfect day of shooting just under 100. LMAO

BigPhatJam

Star Player
Its just so damn hard to get rid of the baseball swing when you play golf, every time I play golf I swing like I am hitting a softball people say my feet come off the ground I swing so hard at it, LOL.

BigPhatJam

Star Player
Then I have a few swing adjusters and I'm good aka Corona's takes the edge off and I calm down my swing. LOL but if I start mixing the Crown and ginger ale that's when swinging with reckless abandement comes into play.

BigPhatJam

Star Player
So who is HFB? I have never heard of them and I played down south a lot in the Open divisions about 6 years ago are they new and up and coming and what division do they play and what level?

jrxp

Pull side Judy
They play e and bronze and silver and gold. Just show up to 701 old barnwell rd west Columbia South Carolina and watch the show. U might get picked up for a team for next year if u go watch the REC tourney

chiefdawg

Addicted to Softballfans
If you haven't played around here in 6 years you won't have heard of many of the teams and upper is virtually non existent.

BigPhatJam

Star Player
So what everyone sandbags and plays down, come on that's kinda pointless don't you think. If your good you should want to go out and try to beat the best and play your best not hey let's play down just to win a trophy and a tournament and beat up on some ****ty teams. I think I have given my kids more trophies and T-shirts and rings then I can count. That's like me saying hey I want to Play E or D ball they will look at me and say "No your not allowed", thank god I have fell off the USSSA lists for upper division and ASA lists for Upper divisions since I have been out of the states for 2 years and refused to be placed on a roster. I can see it now I am just going to walk up to a field and say hey can I take some BP with you and the first swing and ball that goes 400ft plus they are going to be like who are you and who do you play for and I will be like I am nobody just passing thru seeing where the wind blows me, lol. hahahahahaha can't wait to get to NC and SC again.

chiefdawg

Addicted to Softballfans
Didn't realize 400 foot BP bombs made a person a stud. I have been building my team the wrong way. Sorry for my ignorance.

mihklo

They play e and bronze and silver and gold. Just show up to 701 old barnwell rd west Columbia South Carolina and watch the show. U might get picked up for a team for next year if u go watch the REC tourney

We haven't played any gold this year. Started the year in bronze and got bumped after people bitched about us even though we were legal.

Over/under. HFB 2 wins?

We will be lucky to win 1 game. The bracket is stacked this weekend.

BigPhatJam

Star Player
Granted defensive wins championships and so does pitching but softball is a game of hitting and if you don't make and out you can't lose, when you have your whole team over 6 ft plus and over 200lbs plus and they hit shots that the best infielders won't even get in front of your not going to lose. I have seen it time and time again out in Vegas, Ohio, Texas, California, Oklahoma most upper class teams are huge now a days and built up and look like a football team instead of a softball team.

BigPhatJam

Star Player
I take softball seriously just like I did when I played baseball in college, but I am really fun to hang out with because I care about the winning aspect of it but at the same time I enjoy the game. Nobody should ever get paid to play softball its a game just like I really don't feel like the professionals should be making the kind of money they are making. I enjoy the game but I can say I have played with some of the best the game has had to offer in softball and they are just like everyone else just a man trying to play a game. I think I like hanging out with the team sometimes just shooting the **** then actually playing sometimes.