the Carolinas

Stretch19

Grow up
that group is the biggest circle jerk ive ever seen in my life...actually, is it really a circle jerk since everyone is too busy jacking eachothers ****s in there? talk about a bunch of self esteem issues

Country469

I feel like I know half those guys, like through the group. I'm sure I've played them at some point, but they were forgettable on the field. No to so much on the book drama. Aye yo Shaw, make me a bat rep for your company I have a resume and ****.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
they are in the works. just wait for the 2 piece bat, it is going to be awesome. I'm not sure what i can talk about but... awesome

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
If Gold makes in SC, TDB and Crunchtime will be damn hard to beat..

I really think we will have the same situation we had last year... Gold will hardly make, and borderline Gold teams will find their way back to Silver..

Country469

I don't understand why its the same every year, but you guys will defend Jeff until you die. Explain that one to me please?

Stretch19

Grow up
and all the off field drama will be in that lame ass facebook group...i swear SC got entirely too many dude with self esteem issues

Country469

Softball is serious business stretch19, you're just a league hero you don't even understand. Hell your dri fit does't even match your 404m flatbill.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
I will defend Jeff. He works his butt off trying to make "even" devisions for teams to play in. At the same time as making sure the upper players have a place to play, even if he loses money on the upper devision. I hate the pyramid look to the devisions as much as anyone, but Jeff isn't the problem.

Country469

I mean I've met him a few times I have no beef with him personally, but every year its the same "should be 8 gold teams, but 5 will get back in silver."

Maybe he's trying its not working, maybe he needs to shake it up locally and require some teams to play up all year and then back down for worlds if its based on player ratings, IDK. But while I can't knock him personally, its always the same sad tune and nothing changes. Dude takes care of his loyal customers for sure.....but again, its the same story. Either we need to agree its dying and nothing can stop it and quit our bitching, or push for changes.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
i agree it is seams like the same thing every year. I think Jeff is trying new things, he tried to do it himself based on his knowledge of players and teams. People didn't think that was good enough so he put in the points system. The first year that was in affect Shaw worked that to his advantage like a pro. Im not mad at Shaw, he was within the rules. However the HB team set the Carolinas upper devision back several years. We will see how things do going forward, with HB moving up it should allow for more teams to compete in Gold/C

at some point players and teams have to nut up and play up.

Country469

yeah it always seems like one team is major cog in holding things back....... build the best team you can imo and play where you land but we know too much is involved for that to happen now. This whole playing to be the best D team in the area is absurd and shamefull. We'd never allow guys to be the best golfer from the senior tees on the course but its common place in softball.