Traded my Easton SRV3 for an Orange May98....

WhiteBrow24

The Dude Abides
What did I get myself into with this bat? Its webbed up and looks gtg. It says made in the USA on it. I have searched and really cant seem to find much on this thing.

From time to time I swing the "booger" and seem to hit really well with it. How does this compare in types of hotness and swing type?

its a 28oz

AlwaysGoFor2

Roll Tide
Its the ASA version of the booger and is a great bat. It will do for you in ASA what the booger does in Utrip. One of the best legal ASA bats out there.

Addicted to Softballfans
How many cuts on it so far? Did you ask? I've been swinging mine for the past 4 years (summer leagues, fall leagues, tournaments, team bat numerous times), has over 3,500+ cuts on it, it is by far the best ASA bat I have ever used. It's like a Freak98, takes a lot of cuts to break it in but you will be rewarded. If you don't like it, send me a PM!

WhiteBrow24

The Dude Abides
How many cuts on it so far? Did you ask? I've been swinging mine for the past 4 years (summer leagues, fall leagues, tournaments, team bat numerous times), has over 3,500+ cuts on it, it is by far the best ASA bat I have ever used. It's like a Freak98, takes a lot of cuts to break it in but you will be rewarded. If you don't like it, send me a PM!

I was told approx 4-500 its webbed up and looks ready to go....

Thundercats

Banned User
the may98 spits fire once broken in if it feels like a log at first give it some time and it will come around and you will be amazed!

RodeoClown

ACCOUNT DELETED
I have one too Matt, as stated many times already, its the ASA version of the booger, and getting rare to find

96packers

OG Titletown
it does seem like a log....maybe i just gotta get a bunch of cuts on it...
they take a bunch of cuts..... hit 11" balls with it... hit light poles with i, eventually it'll loosen up and hit bombs !
I didn't think you like these bats packers:rolleyes:

bat is fire:cool:

also, Lebowski, I will take this off your hands if you do not like, I'm nearby...lmk

kinda like em... :rolleyes:

ky - you still don't have a may98 ?

kyahnke

Manager
Deal is in the works Pack... Also have a F98 on its way, that I can use for bait if need be...

Not in a huge hurry, seasons almost over, but I will get one!