Trust me I can PLAY

Phobia

Addicted to Softballfans
I did something like this when I first moved to KC a long time ago. Then went out and laid an egg. I'm legendary 'round these parts for that. It's funny now that it's been almost a decade. It wasn't too funny for me at the time though.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yo efred, just copy this and paste it in the singles section with your name and number and you'll be hitched in no time bro!

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
I ran into something similar but on my league's facebook. Guy says "power hitter with great defense looking for a new team". Arranged to call him up, dude says he was the leading homerun hitter in another league and he was an all star hardball player etc, that whole bit. Bring the guy out, he hits like garbage, boots everything that comes anywhere near him in the field at every position I tried him at. Guys like this also have an excuse list 5 miles long, the best one was... "man, these bats are garbage, I cant hit with em, get me an Easton redline, Ill go deep every at bat" (he tried a worth 454, an SSR2 and others).

crawl13

Addicted to Softballfans
Funny thing is I live in terre haute; and play leagues all week, never heard of this fool. We use worth good dots or ta's on a fence that is 300-310 down the lines. I don't know where this guy was playing at.

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
I actually got back into ball via CL because I hadn't played for 12-13 years - said I was probably gonna suck though. I was right.