Not GTG Unleashed_19 (Pacific Apparel)

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
thread for reference can be found here:

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1288859

have had numerous promises, deadlines missed, lies, etc.

after a recent blowup on the company FB page including deleting my comment asking about our order and verbally attacking one of my teammates, I figured enough is enough.

apparently our sweatshirts, shorts, hats, towels, and extras are "in production" which I don't even know what that really means anymore.

hats were ordered through Pukka but order never confirmed so they didn't get started until May but now aren't going to arrive until July??

the stuff we have received - jerseys and one pair of pants - are great. the pants were the wrong color and Jeff has told us he will send the white pants we ordered eventually.. but still.

beware guys... the stuff we received looks great, Jeff and Pacific send out GREAT products. but the wait time, lies, etc. is unbearable.

we just want our stuff.

Streetkid15

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow I keep hearing the same thing from that company what gives with the SLIM MINORITY of companies doing this crap, I just don't see why this kind of bad business is being done and these places stay open especially in this field of work where I would imagine they rely on referrals. Good luck on these issues you have sir.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
Hopefully the other thread (where he makes himself look like a complete jackass) didn't get deleted

SESC1001

FSU Nation
I remember the another thread and took the guys months before getting his refund. This guy is full of excuses! How did you pay? I will try a credit card charge back if that is how you pay...

Barney

Addicted to Softballfans
he has an OBD tag. He really came through after bringing god into it. This is absolutely unreal.

BigTexCowboy

Professional Bull Milker
It honestly sounds like they are just bad at business. I've had subcontractors like this. they get paid on a job and use the $$ to pay for other things, then when they need funds to pay for the job they got $$ for they don't have it. At least that makes sense to me as to why they didnt "confirm" the hat order. Pukka probably requires some $$ up front from them and they didn't have it. Thanks for the thread.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
received our hats from Pukka today.

still waiting on shorts, towels, sweatshirts, and white pants.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
lolol good one :rolleyes:

Hi Jeff!!!!! stillllll waiting, any new reasons why we're still waiting here at the end of july???? :mad: :confused:

It's just a shot in the dark, but I'm guessing that he owes money to his suppliers, and is waiting for more orders to come in so he can use those funds to pay his debts, and get your order done.

If I'm wrong Jeff, feel free to chime in and correct me.

Barney

Addicted to Softballfans
It's just a shot in the dark, but I'm guessing that he owes money to his suppliers, and is waiting for more orders to come in so he can use those funds to pay his debts, and get your order done.

He isn't going to show his face in here...

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans

this is def the case.

he might chime in, but it will be all bull**** :D

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
i believe we have a few things in the works

i stay far away from adult things :D

in other news we know who not to go to for jerseys for worlds!!!!

Unleashed_19

Outstanding Bad Dealer
He isn't going to show his face in here...

What would be the point...nothing has gone according to plan this year, so why try and give dates on things...I am working to get things done before the middle of August...what a ****y year. No excuses, it's ridiculous on our end...and Hebrew Hacker, no, not the case. As you guys can see, my business running skills are not good...the more I try, the less I succeed. I am not trying to take anyone money and run, obviously, or I wouldn't have sent out what has been sent out...but I have to stop dwelling on what has gone wrong with everything, as just get the **** out...plain and simple. With all this said, I do have to close down my shop for a couple weeks (actually closing shop for good) and we are moving everything to our garage, which should help (hopefully). No apologize, no excuses, we are just going to bare down and get this stuff done!

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
What would be the point...nothing has gone according to plan this year, so why try and give dates on things...I am working to get things done before the middle of August...what a ****y year. No excuses, it's ridiculous on our end...and Hebrew Hacker, no, not the case. As you guys can see, my business running skills are not good...the more I try, the less I succeed. I am not trying to take anyone money and run, obviously, or I wouldn't have sent out what has been sent out...but I have to stop dwelling on what has gone wrong with everything, as just get the **** out...plain and simple. With all this said, I do have to close down my shop for a couple weeks (actually closing shop for good) and we are moving everything to our garage, which should help (hopefully). No apologize, no excuses, we are just going to bare down and get this stuff done!

Nice, another excuse as to why not to expect your stuff....no excuses though.

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans

LOLOL but your FB page said hoodies were going out weeks ago??

guess we're on the ****ty end of the stick once again :mad:

stop the bull**** an get our **** done that we paid for in FEBRUARY, JESUS CHRIST DUDE.

its funny when everyone compliments us on your uniforms, then we tell them the drama & bull**** stories

Trung1130

FREE AGENT FOR LIFE
LOLOL but your FB page said hoodies were going out weeks ago??

guess we're on the ****ty end of the stick once again :mad:

stop the bull**** an get our **** done that we paid for in FEBRUARY, JESUS CHRIST DUDE.

its funny when everyone compliments us on your uniforms, then we tell them the drama & bull**** stories

You need a triple cheeseburger after getting all worked up. Should've listened to me from the beginning. Lol. It wouldn't have been easier or less stressful but you guys know me personally and I'll tell you flat out the truth.

Steve99

Addicted to Softballfans

The point would be to get us our stuff. All that is owed is our white pants that we ordered, shorts, towels, and hoodies. I mean how hard is it for you guys to get this done? You gave us free pants and jerseys before you decide to make what we originally ordered. How does that make any sense? Just finish our stuff already! Please!

In all seriousness, I'd be very interested in buying your equipment, barring inspection, etc..

PM me if you are interested. At the very least, it would give you some cash to square up these debts..

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
In all seriousness, I'd be very interested in buying your equipment, barring inspection, etc..

PM me if you are interested. At the very least, it would give you some cash to square up these debts..

they will all be going back to jeff if things dont work out soon!

but if they dont i know who to PM :rolleyes:

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew

If that's not the case, your customers deserve an honest explanation of what is the case. You don't need to post it in public, but every team with outstanding orders should be called (not emailed) and told why they're still waiting. It's going to suck, it's going to take some time, and you're going to get yelled at and threatened, but just suck it up and do it. Just ignoring the problem won't make it go away, it only makes it worse.

As far as your business skills...I offered to help you last year. The offer is still in place (though I don't want money from you, and I don't want my name to be associated with your company); it's just an offer to assist you with better planning and customer service protocol. You need to figure out what you do well, and delegate to others in the areas where you struggle.

That said; Worlds are around the corner. If you have customers waiting on parts of their uniforms and you cannot guarantee (a serious guarantee, not like you've done in the past) that they will have them in advance of their travel, you owe it to them to let them know and allow them to go another route. Otherwise you're looking at hundreds of teams from all over the country seeing your lack of business skills in living color, not to mention potentially costing your customers their sponsors.