Not GTG Unleashed_19 (Pacific Apparel)

Joker

Barney, these pants were approved first, then asked to change afterwards, and was told no mock-up needed. I am not passing the blame here, I am just stating these were approved. If I was trying to blame someone, I would have never offered the $200 refund. But since Cody would like to take this to court, even though I gave you guys a free set of shirts for things being late, (14 @ $35 = $490, plus the free shipping), free hats (there was 10 extra hats thrown in there, as $15 each, that's another $150 towards your team, 14 sets of uniforms, and I had to order 24, and thought I would include those as well), but all that means nothing. So you got an extra $650 worth of product, because things were late. AND on top of that, I offered Cody FREE uniforms for this year (2014)...but he again, didn't want to accept the deal...which included the removal of this post and the OBD tag. Not a bad deal for $1,400 worth of free uniforms.

i think you mean free uniforms for 2015 at the pace you work

also any deal that requires removal of the ngtg thread is a bull**** offer. you earned this and you're trying to sweep it under the rug to try and screw others over in the future

Unleashed_19

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Let me restate this...they do not delete these threads, they move them to buyer beware. So it wouldn't have been deleted...and no Joker, no intentions of screwing anyone over, just wanted to clear my name. People can choose for themselves, and we still receive some orders from members of this site, as they know the products are good, and there are very few incidents like what happened to us last year. I hope no one has to go through what I did. My Dad almost dying, and during that same period, a good friend pass away from cancer, was too much for us to handle at that point in time. But all this is beating a dead horse, we are trying to fix this issue, not sit here and point the finger...

Joker

Let me restate this...they do not delete these threads, they move them to buyer beware. So it wouldn't have been deleted...and no Joker, no intentions of screwing anyone over, just wanted to clear my name. People can choose for themselves, and we still receive some orders from members of this site, as they know the products are good, and there are very few incidents like what happened to us last year. I hope no one has to go through what I did. My Dad almost dying, and during that same period, a good friend pass away from cancer, was too much for us to handle at that point in time. But all this is beating a dead horse, we are trying to fix this issue, not sit here and point the finger...

ok you don't intentionally screw people over, you just do it multiple non consecutive times on accident. as in you do it once, say you've learned your lesson and then do it again. so much better

your history speaks for itself. i hope he doesn't take the offer just so you keep that OBD tag forever

bigyankesfan

<font color="#0000CD">Top Fence Post Power-TFPP</f
Wow, I will never get that 30 minutes of my life back that it took to read this thread.

Kweez

Addicted to Softballfans
Barney, these pants were approved first, then asked to change afterwards, and was told no mock-up needed. I am not passing the blame here, I am just stating these were approved. If I was trying to blame someone, I would have never offered the $200 refund. But since Cody would like to take this to court, even though I gave you guys a free set of shirts for things being late, (14 @ $35 = $490, plus the free shipping), free hats (there was 10 extra hats thrown in there, as $15 each, that's another $150 towards your team, 14 sets of uniforms, and I had to order 24, and thought I would include those as well), but all that means nothing. So you got an extra $650 worth of product, because things were late. AND on top of that, I offered Cody FREE uniforms for this year (2014)...but he again, didn't want to accept the deal...which included the removal of this post and the OBD tag. Not a bad deal for $1,400 worth of free uniforms.

What kind of t-shirts cost $35 apiece?

HanktheTank9

Addicted to Softballfans
Not even worth the comment...smh

All i know, is that if you gave me a "take it or leave it" ultimatum after screwing me and my team, it would be more than a comment. :thumb:

That's not how a businessman works. You deliver product, as described, as paid for within the time frame you gave your customer. Anything less is not good business.

MC9

Addicted to Softballfans

Outside of actually delivering what the man paid for, have you even asked what would satify him at this point? Maybe that instead of putting out an ultimatum?

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Outside of actually delivering what the man paid for, have you even asked what would satify him at this point? Maybe that instead of putting out an ultimatum?

Have you even read the thread you assume clown? All he has been doing is asking what he would accept to make it right. But because douchebags like joker keep fanning the fire, the opening expects this guy to basically cough up all his money even though the only thing that was wrong was the color of the pants they received. Had they not used them and shipped them back I would understand. But they want all the money for pants when the seller offered a reasonable refund of $200 for the mix up.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Have you even read the thread you assume clown? All he has been doing is asking what he would accept to make it right. But because douchebags like joker keep fanning the fire, the opening expects this guy to basically cough up all his money even though the only thing that was wrong was the color of the pants they received. Had they not used them and shipped them back I would understand. But they want all the money for pants when the seller offered a reasonable refund of $200 for the mix up.

I'd go back and read too.

jaaam4u

STF for life
I placed an order for my team consisting of 20 jerseys. I received them in the time promised. Hell I actually added 2 kids jerseys at the last minute(last Friday) had all my jerseys the Tuesday after Memorial Day. Jeff treated me well. Not defending the guy just throwing in my experience with Pacific Apparel.

cotis

Addicted to Softballfans
doesn't take away from all the bad deals he has done.

still waiting on word from the Nevada Attorney General. sent him over all the information from day 1 so we will see what's up.

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
I placed an order for my team consisting of 20 jerseys. I received them in the time promised. Hell I actually added 2 kids jerseys at the last minute(last Friday) had all my jerseys the Tuesday after Memorial Day. Jeff treated me well. Not defending the guy just throwing in my experience with Pacific Apparel.

doing business with thieves is always gtg. :rolleyes:

Joker

you're not defending him except for the whole post where you're defending him