VEGAS Bound

lefty# 9

Staying in the Game
OK so the Vegas itch has officially started and the only cure is Softball Senior style. So who's going ?

LT44

Addicted to Softballfans
I arrive on Thursday. Playing 55 Major with Doubleplay (#33).

29 teams in our bracket, can't wait!

BruceinGa

always online
I arrive Thursday about 7:30pm, playing 60 Major. I then play in 65 Major Plus on Monday, return home on Oct 1.

wagon487

2016 Vegas Champs 60 Major
playing 55 AAA at Lorenzi, my major team didn't want to go so I'm going with someone else....

CallaVett

Addicted to Softballfans
Wagon who you playing with? I'm playing 55AAA at Lorenzi, also. I'm playing with the Gray, the Bald & the Ugly (WA). We play Roadhouse (PA) on Friday morning. I played against Floo56 (Fabe) last year in the seeding round; he hit the ball really, well. I think he hit 2 HR against us.

Steve
the Gray, the Bald & the Ugly (GBU) #21

Steve Butler

Addicted to Softballfans
See you guys next year. My team will be there "Touch of Gray" But it's my sons senior season of football and our 1st grandson is due that weekend:)

BASH 21

Will go box on friends!
6 more years til the big 50...good luck to the San Diego guys and to Rich...Azsoftball.

bostonnm

Addicted to Softballfans
Good Luck to all going to Worlds. Just not my year. Qualified major 60's and 55 AAA and both teams not going. :(

cableguy11

Addicted to Softballfans
good luck to all..Heading out Sunday night to watch the old man 65major, I think. He's coming back from a knee replacement so hopefully he does well...

-Art

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
looks likes Shadow Rock @ 0900 and 1030 games... TEAM #63 TOPGUN 50AAA good luck to all..

Last edited:

curveball

Addicted to Softballfans
Here watching my dad play. 60AAA/Grant's Posse/Sunset Park

Not sure who your dad is, but beat Grants Posse in a good softball game in the opening round, lead changing hands almost every inning. The Posse is a great group of guys to play against.

goro25

Sin Vergüenza
Not sure who your dad is, but beat Grants Posse in a good softball game in the opening round, lead changing hands almost every inning. The Posse is a great group of guys to play against.

Guessing that was the evening game yesterday. He plays LC mostly. In that game he threw a guy out at third and had another one at the plate but catcher dropped it. I'm jealous, at 62, he's still got wheels and a cannon. I'm only 39 and I've already lost both.

Playing next at 6:30. Win, we make it to tomorrow, lose we go home.

Good luck out there. Maybe see you guys again.

denthepitcher

SF Native
Good luck.. maybe will play against each other....? LOL!!

Good luck to you also. Stop by and say hello. I'll be wearing #33

We play the same team 1st game. It'll be their 2nd game when you play them.

[ame]https://seniorsoftball.com/wc/wc2015/WMC-15-50.pdf[/ame]

curveball

Addicted to Softballfans
Guessing that was the evening game yesterday. He plays LC mostly. In that game he threw a guy out at third and had another one at the plate but catcher dropped it. I'm jealous, at 62, he's still got wheels and a cannon. I'm only 39 and I've already lost both.

Playing next at 6:30. Win, we make it to tomorrow, lose we go home.

Good luck out there. Maybe see you guys again.

LOL Your dad has a cannon for sure!!! That was me he threw out at 3rd!!!! I got a payback in the top of 6, burned him for a bases clearing triple to give us a 5th run.
Dennis and Roger are both friends of mine from his team. Once again, great bunch of guys.