Waukesha bp thread v3.0

bighitter319

Hittin home runs for outs
This is more like it. I read all the nonsense and crap posts in hope of seeing the trash talking like this. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of people claiming they bat .850 in tournaments, hit 500 foot bombs, would have won state baseball if coach put them in, etc.... I'll give an example of what I would like to see:
"Hey guys, just moved into the area. Looking to get on a really good team that is accustomed to winning championships. I'm usually the fastest guy on the field (unless usain bolt is there), I normally play SS or LCF and always am the best defender in any league. I bat .750 in upper tournaments on the weekends. I bring about 17 bats to a league night. I would say I have about a 13 power out of 10."

Sounds like ur describing brandon!!!! Self proclaimed best player in Wisconsin!!!

Pretty

Softball is cool
Hi. I am looking for a team that is b or a quality. As I am on the verge of being a B player. I spray to all fields but like to shoot middle and hit moon shots whenever I decide the time is right. My batting average is .990, That one lucky bastard that snapped me off. If he wasn't wearing a flat bill hat I would shot middle on him again but much respect to the flat bill. I can play anywhere except catcher, that would be wasting my glove and when I am not happy I tend to not try. I got speed to burn, Madden would have me at 103. I have 10 bats for any association but sorry team they are all mine. Anybody want me. Lol

sjury

The Old Man
Are we all posting our resumes? Well, unlike Pretty, I am not on for words.....Here's the deal, I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.

Do you guys mostly just use Evil balls for BP? I am looking to purchase a Dozen. Just wondering if you guys had any other suggestions!

- Juice

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Dudley Hycons> evil... and they are cheaper as well. Got rid of the rest of my evils and going all dudley. IMO dudley balls last longer without going mushy and perform better.... and i take alot of bp and will never buy evils again for bp because they are overpiced and overhyped

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
Dudley Hycons> evil... and they are cheaper as well. Got rid of the rest of my evils and going all dudley. IMO dudley balls last longer without going mushy and perform better.... and i take alot of bp and will never buy evils again for bp because they are overpiced and overhyped

Yes. Yes you do.
with that being said, I like both Hycon and Evil. If I was going to judge the better ball from what Scott has only, and Scott you will have to weigh in here how long you had each type of ball. the Hycon's he has seem to be holding up better and do fly a little bit further. Like Scott said the Hycon's are not getting "mushy" like the Evils are. New Evils fly really well, but dont seem to last with a bunch of hits on them.

justwhippin

Addicted to Softballfans
Hycons to me just feel better being hit and perform better overall. The evils are ok at first but got mushy with the heat and just had that soft feel overall after alot of use. I got 2 dozen bp lites and some asa 52's evils last spring and the bp lites did hold up longer than the asa 52's but still not on par with the composite cover hycons i got during the summer. Hycons are also lighter what might explain why they perform better but they also hold there performance better as i did not see much of a drop off after alot of use with them like i saw with the evils. I got 2 new dozen of the new zn hycon's and can't wait to hit those when it dries out and compare them to the regular thunder hycons

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
My toureny team is putting together a wood bat toureny at our sponsor bar- knuckleheads in west bend. It'll be held on the last weekend in April and we're taking no more than ten teams. It designed as a warm up for the season. The competition will be comprised of mostly local teams. 100% pay out. I don't think it's gonna be too hard to at least make your money back in this one. Pm or text me if you want more details.

Thanks

Matt

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans
x2 What he asked.

Idk. Quite honestly. We might supply the bats. I know he last time a different team ran a toureny there they used the bats that are swung at the golden woody. They look like a pst only with a wood barrel. I'll ask and post it up ASAP.

WarHorse

Star Player
Idk. Quite honestly. We might supply the bats. I know he last time a different team ran a toureny there they used the bats that are swung at the golden woody. They look like a pst only with a wood barrel. I'll ask and post it up ASAP.

Definitely keeping an eye on this. Toad,Ched, lets make the madison board bros team. Fuzzy Ducks lives!

Matt1336

Addicted to Softballfans

We will supply the bats and balls. The balls will be those reebok 40 core. They fly

Toad_1

I can't hit
We will supply the bats and balls. The balls will be those reebok 40 core. They fly

Yes, those balls indeed fly. bdclubber (Shawn) has used them in the past for his Beaver Dam tourney.

Those bats sound like MetalWoods, if they look like PSTs.

Just don't let the bats be Chicago Sluggers. I used those in Junction City last year and they are HEAVY as hell. (Had to swing those because our team broke all of the ones we brought.)

Time to get out of the Waukesha thread. Sorry fellas. I'll stick to the Madison thread. I'm out.