Waukesha bp thread v3.0

WEHKAH

Spiderz Sports, LLC
Any of you Local Waukesha / Milwaukee Guys Looking for a Home Gym?? I Need to Make Space in My Basement and will be Looking to Trade (Maybe for a Bat)/Sell ($200) one..................

Last edited:

kspec24

The last of the Chosen
so, tonight at Wick there were compression testing our bats. I had him test my 14 Juggy with a paint crack, passed no problem. had him test my z2k ri and og z2k. both passed with no problem. I then decided to just throw my J2u up there to get tested............. Passed fine. ASA testing my J2U passed.

Kweez

Addicted to Softballfans
Yo Matthews! Just picked up an L6 after reading your review. If this thing is a log, you're going to wake up one morning with a horse head in the bed with you lol

lmob29

swingn' hard just incase
Yo Matthews! Just picked up an L6 after reading your review. If this thing is a log, you're going to wake up one morning with a horse head in the bed with you lol

The white and red one? What weight? I may be interested!!!
It will take some swings to wake up but they are nice!!! My 28 is we Todd did!!! And I feel like it still will get better. Has a pretty decent chunk floating around in it though...lol

sjury

The Old Man
It must be softball season and raining, because Wayne, Matthews and Lynch are all posting in SBF.

Kweez

Addicted to Softballfans
The white and red one? What weight? I may be interested!!!
It will take some swings to wake up but they are nice!!! My 28 is we Todd did!!! And I feel like it still will get better. Has a pretty decent chunk floating around in it though...lol

Yeah, the white and red one. 26oz. Picked it up for $100 on sbf. I see em going for cheap all the time so i looked up Matthews review.

brewcrews

Waukesha cancelled last night no games yet I was just told they racked the fields and the guy is putting down chalk for the batters box. Game on :)

Pretty

Softball is cool
Suns out guns out. Who wants to hit around 3 today. I have L3 niw I have get swings on. 4142164312

sjury

The Old Man
Good Mail Day...I got my Jeff Hall Legit!! WooHoo!

Rick, what time are you and Troy going to Fuzzy's or Lucky Rabbit?

Kweez

Addicted to Softballfans
Yo Matthews! In your opinion, what is the best, new stamp, Easton Utrip bat without the 1oz endload? It can be endloaded, but not 1oz.

Last edited: