Waukesha bp thread v3.0

jlemmer24

Addicted to Softballfans
I dont live in this thread so feel bad commenting ha.. With that said anyone playing in lower dome? Predictions? Thoughts? Concerns?

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
I planned on only umping, but one of the teams is short 3 guys, so I am going to play but we need 2 more. If you want in, hit me up on facebook or text.

This is a Saturday only tournament this weekend at Kelly's Bleachers III (Coach House) in Big Bend right off of HWY 43 & 164. First game is at 9am.

DRKS1D3

Addicted to Softballfans
Sager those zombies are really good. Why are you parting ways with it? If I would have seen this earlier chris I would have played.

brewcitydude25

Addicted to Softballfans
Comatose got 1st place money after beating Spiderz. Snarley's beat them in the winners final and went home with 2nd place money. Spiderz took 3rd.

SAGER25

Addicted to Softballfans
Sager those zombies are really good. Why are you parting ways with it? If I would have seen this earlier chris I would have played.

Its pretty hot just a little flexy for my liking. Im going to stock up on senior bats for the start of my 50+ career.

bomboi

Addicted to Softballfans
anybody wanna sub indoor tonight @ spiderz? 850 & 1020 games...shoot me a text 262.370.1835

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
No. I have fun playing softball. Speaking of... Who wants to have a thanksgiving day softball game again this year?

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
There is 3, only 17 more to go lol. If the temp is over 40°F I'll probably show up just for the fun of hanging out since I won't see a lot of you guys next year very often. Wifey says 2 nights a week and 1 weekend a month tops for ball with the twins making their debut lol. Could be anytime now! I can't wait!

Toad_1

I can't hit
Anyone up for some Snowball action?

Bowling Green Rec Center Snowball Tournament
7625 Lisa Ln
Middleton, WI 53562

January 17th-18th, 2015

Food and beverage catered by The Club Tavern

Please note that the entry fee is taken care of. You commit to travel, etc, and you will play. Just inform me or bdclubber (Shawn) if you're in.

Please check out the thread formed under the heading Middleton WI Snowball Tourney. Thank you for your time.