Waukesha bp thread v3.0

Pretty

Softball is cool
Anybody want to go hit some new Eastons Thursday? 915 pm. It's in kenosha. I am going regardless. Pm or text me. I will drive.

PaulyP1

Banned User
I would be just as frustrated if the only way I could hit the ball far was with a bat made for women too. ;)

Yup, every Tues and Thurs Travis has a spot in Kenosha. It is usually open invite and $10 a guy.

Correct. Can hit prolly 6 guys at a time on tunnels and push/pull 2 at a time on field.

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
It would have been Bob, had it not been the 12th time he made that joke.

Chris if women's bats are what make you hit the ball hard, it might be time for you to pick one up too :)

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
It would have been Bob, had it not been the 12th time he made that joke.

Chris if women's bats are what make you hit the ball hard, it might be time for you to pick one up too :)

I'll probably make the same joke 12 more times too. I don't hit the ball hard anymore. That is mostly true, but it has nothing to do with any bat I'm swinging lol. You see Jesse, when you suck, not even a bat designed to be used with lady sized muscles can help you. (12 more starting.....now)

Pretty

Softball is cool
We all must be bored. So anybody want to hit outdoors since it is supposed to be near 50 Sunday? I was going to be at devilshead snowboarding but mother nature f'd plans up.

Kleinjohnson

Swinger... NOT collector
I want to get 18 people together and rent that field at hitters. We could do the next Waukesha vs Milwaukee game indoors.