What type(s) of cheating have you encountered?

Drumbum37

Addicted to Softballfans
This one time, the pitcher tied fishing line to the ball and when I was just about to swing, he yanked it back and I swung so hard I came out of my cleats!

Pete D

Addicted to Softballfans
One time playing 3rd - runner came in - I had the ball & said let me straighten that base out - he stepped off - I tagged him and got the call - cheating????

hoopsstar22

Addicted to Softballfans
Yesterday I saw a pitcher go back to 2nd base, grab a hand full of dirt... run up towards the mound, threw the hand full of dirt at the batter then pitched the ball as quick as he could.

I know you can get away with some things in utrip... but i had no idea that one was legal.

Joker

pitchers that clearly throw the ball 11' but the umps call them strikes, ****ing cheating douchebags

sjury

The Old Man
This thread was good for a few laughs, but otherwise pointless.

Sometimes you will catch a guy dressing like a girl for coed..... But then you see him hit and field and understand why.

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
There was this one son of a ***** when I was playing ball at hood that would restitch balls and he would put balls in his freezer. He would throw them out when he got up to bat. He would get pissed if the ump wouldn't let him use his balls. Even with a frozen ball the dip **** still sucked.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a team last week try to leave 7 runs off the book for the other team, lol. How the heck you going to "forget" to give the other team 7 runs and think you are going to get away with it, after 3 innings?

deafie

Dude who got ejected offensively shaved his beard off while being in the OF to bat again. When the ump didn't know what was going on when he was up at bat, benches cleared.... No swings were thrown though.

We found out about the shaving thing later on because my mom was making a delivery to an auto shop that sponsored the team. She was like "oh you guys play softball?" "my son plays softball, for a deaf team too." "We played a deaf team in a tournament in Loveland CO, that was crazy." my mom was like "you guys probably played my son. didn't that game almost end up in fight" he said yeah, and explained what happened.

****ers.

ddoubler

Addicted to Softballfans
This thread was good for a few laughs, but otherwise pointless.

Sometimes you will catch a guy dressing like a girl for coed..... But then you see him hit and field and understand why.

Pointless? How so? A legitimate question was asked... Some Chose to take it seriously and others tried to make jokes. Both are acceptable here. What isn't needed is your response which doesn't add anything to the thread. Pointless in my opinion is all that bull **** you have as a sig. **** hooks like you are the real reason for laughs

Joker

i've seen my pitcher accused of putting stickem on the ball cause he threw a pitch with backspin