What's better, 1 piece or 2 piece bat?

JDthe3rd

Looking for the best BANG for the buck. I don't want to take durability into account, mainly looking for what is best to hit the ball far. Any suggestions? Looking at 2016 Worth Fulk HD52 Resmondo ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SBFHRA right now.

jgerb88

MARK IT 0!!
^^^what he said there is no definitive answer its whatever works best for you.. If you like a stiff handle and like feeling the ball come off the barrel then probably 1pc is for you. If you like alot of flex (similar to the way a golf club feels) then 2pc

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
All these new top end bats pound the ball well for the most part, there's always going to be that compromise between durability and performance as well as the break in factor, I personally like one piece endloaded, longer barrel bats better but others like a whippy 2 piece short barrel, just go swing some and see what you like then go from there...theres a reason why so many bats are bought and sold on here daily

sjury

The Old Man
That's like asking what's better busting a nut on her face or her chest. It's personal preference.

That breaks down like a sniper rifle. Free tough guy travel case with first 500 sold.

Miken tried that already.

mtfdben58

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok i have a Miken Izzy psycho (one piece) and a Demarini CL22 (two piece) i love them both. So Im not much help. Swing as many bats as you can and you will find what you like.

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for the best BANG for the buck. I don't want to take durability into account, mainly looking for what is best to hit the ball far. Any suggestions? Looking at 2016 Worth Fulk HD52 Resmondo ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat: SBFHRA right now.

Personally I do not like 2 pc bats at all. They are not even an option for me.

Nobody can answer your question but you.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
If you don't care about durability get the one that has the most oz shaved out of it, it will hit lazers, ****zles, piss missiles, scuds, seeds and big boy bombs.........Then die an early death, problem solved.