Where are all my STX peeps at?

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
Who and where is playing this weekend ????

Not me. Seems like I am moving to retirement. Huch the Almighty has screwed me. Apparently, eventhough he allowed me to play E last year and told me I was classified as E (d now that I am bumped) I am classified as C as of now. With TIS pulling half of Resmondo to fill their bumps to dominate D, I'm teamless. I knew I shouldnt have trusted Chris. Never trusted short ppl till now. It burns.;)

If anyone knows of any teams looking for anyone let me know. I guess I'll be coaching 7 year old soccer on my Saturdays.

JohnnyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey, a south texas thread!

I have been in the gym trying to get the excess weight off. Down from 230# to 212 currently and making my pitching debut this weekend. I forgot how it felt to be in half way decent shape. Hopefully get down to about 200# and see if I can still run with y'all youngsters. Good luck this weekend

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
If CS could pool all of the talent on to one team...we would dominate in C...that too would also be dependent on amount of alcohol consumed...Aggies like to drink everyone knows this..

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
If CS could pool all of the talent on to one team...we would dominate in C...that too would also be dependent on amount of alcohol consumed...Aggies like to drink everyone knows this..

Dragon Wranglers have a good foundation of that C talent.

Not me. Seems like I am moving to retirement. Huch the Almighty has screwed me. Apparently, eventhough he allowed me to play E last year and told me I was classified as E (d now that I am bumped) I am classified as C as of now. With TIS pulling half of Resmondo to fill their bumps to dominate D, I'm teamless. I knew I shouldnt have trusted Chris. Never trusted short ppl till now. It burns.;)

If anyone knows of any teams looking for anyone let me know. I guess I'll be coaching 7 year old soccer on my Saturdays.

That's some BS that Huch is making you a C bump after he said you were E last yr with us. Think we need to put a team together and play in on some of these tourneys at Cypresswood.

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a team that wants a C catcher, I cant promise I wont get too inebriated and yell at people though.

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
Hey, a south texas thread!

I have been in the gym trying to get the excess weight off. Down from 230# to 212 currently and making my pitching debut this weekend. I forgot how it felt to be in half way decent shape. Hopefully get down to about 200# and see if I can still run with y'all youngsters. Good luck this weekend

I dropped from 210 to 180. I am fast ,but hate playing OF... LOL

Looking for a team that wants a C catcher, I cant promise I wont get too inebriated and yell at people though.

Or take a pitchers head off... :D

lastcall8

Banned User
Lastcall, we used to be around then joined up with with other friends. Putting it back together this year. Merz knows us.

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Let me know if yall need a player. I usually make plans of where im playing a month in advance. I can play OF or EH, i can hit for power and usually have over a .600 avg on a weekend.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Marcus...white_gt rakes...he just needs to stay away from oppo and work middle pull and he would probably bat .750-.900 every tourney

lastcall8

Banned User
Since we aren't good enough to be asked to play with the dragon wranglers, Kyle. We will just have to start our own team back up I suppose.