Where are all my STX peeps at?

DTF #23

Addicted to Softballfans
Saturday sucked, Sunday turned out to be nice though. I missed the one pitch excitement Saturday night, but heard it was terrible.

Saturday sucked, Sunday turned out to be nice though. I missed the one pitch excitement Saturday night, but heard it was terrible.

Ya Sunday was nice but 1 pitch 30min game is better then a coin toss. To me with the way it was i think they did a good job.

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
It was a good weekend. We did better than I thought we would considering we were missing our middle infield. After our first game I really expected to go 3 and out but we got a break and had an easy team, played a couple good games before we blew it to rosenberg bulls.

Heard they got into it with CGR after their last game.

rj7384

Addicted to Softballfans
It was a good weekend. We did better than I thought we would considering we were missing our middle infield. After our first game I really expected to go 3 and out but we got a break and had an easy team, played a couple good games before we blew it to rosenberg bulls.

Heard they got into it with CGR after their last game.

Guess people take the game a little to serious. Just go out and have fun.

Glad you guys were a able to pull it out, 3rd isn't bad. We still need to setup our home run derby.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
I should try and talk hutch into having a 3 or 4 man scramble that Friday morning the weekend of bud...cause we all love more than one opportunity to win some bad ace t-shirts, wrist bands, and a doodoo cooler...lmao

Prodigy5883

Addicted to Softballfans
I should try and talk hutch into having a 3 or 4 man scramble that Friday morning the weekend of bud...cause we all love more than one opportunity to win some bad ace t-shirts, wrist bands, and a doodoo cooler...lmao

you will do all the work in putting it together and he will take all the $$$

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Now that you say that I may just have to organize my own tournament next year. Wonder how many people would want to come in Friday morning for a golf scramble?

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
Guess people take the game a little to serious. Just go out and have fun.

Glad you guys were a able to pull it out, 3rd isn't bad. We still need to setup our home run derby.

We (CGR) were having plenty of fun. Rosenberg Bull base runner slammed into our middle infielder who was standing on 2nd base and yelled "obstruction". Our middle guy pushed him back and then benches cleared.

Of course the kid's ghetto, drunk piece of garbage sister ran onto the field running her mouth, then everything cooled off and we got double dipped.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
We (CGR) were having plenty of fun. Rosenberg Bull base runner slammed into our middle infielder who was standing on 2nd base and yelled "obstruction". Our middle guy pushed him back and then benches cleared.

Of course the kid's ghetto, drunk piece of garbage sister ran onto the field running her mouth, then everything cooled off and we got double dipped.

I guess I don't see the problem with the scenario above. If someone were to do that to our middle infielder I am sure the same would happen...minus the drunk piece of garbage sister...but then again you never know...:biggthumpup:

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
all your drunk POS's are already on the field. lol jk.

that one's rough. always a big fight when someone gets taken out. people be too competitive. guy from combat warriors did it last year and nearly got stomped

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans

I was disappointed to hear yall got double dipped. Im not a fan of Rosenburg Bulls.

BTW Im the guy yall joked about picking up in Baytown a couple weeks ago. I was playing with Roundin 3rd that weekend.

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
I was disappointed to hear yall got double dipped. Im not a fan of Rosenburg Bulls.

BTW Im the guy yall joked about picking up in Baytown a couple weeks ago. I was playing with Roundin 3rd that weekend.

We have a spot waiting for you when you're ready. Well a spot, bat bag, bat, glove and whatever else you may want.

Let me know.