Where are all my STX peeps at?

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
it was miserable saturday and sat night but we played really well. never played with my feet completely numb before

Last edited:

lilrunte

Extra Hitter
yeah it actually wasnt too bad once you were playing. Saturday night was nice a soupy and once your shoes got wet it was over

DTF #23

Addicted to Softballfans
it was miserable saturday and sat night but we played really well. never played with my feet completely numb before

It was miserable, but I was able to sit by the heater in the dugout all during our game against yall. Congrats, you guys played great, it was fun going against yall.

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
man i didnt want to go in to pitch i was begging for him to find a strike..it was a fun game with all the hoopin and hollerin

MegaMan

Starting Player
We will be there in the E division. Maybe one of these days we can go to D.

kanye-shrug1.jpg

white_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
I think im supposed to be there with somebody. Wish i could back out and stay in CS to play the cash bash and not travel.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Pansies...yall need to come play this tourney in BCS...we owe yall some payback...only way we will see your team again is in a small tourney where the brackets are combined.

JohnnyH

Addicted to Softballfans
I am on the worst C team in the history C teams. We are 0-5 vs D teams. Although if we didn't have to spot runs we would be a respectable 2-3. Somebody pour me a shot.