Where is the best place to get Team Unis?

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
I recommend you search the uniform section and make the best decision based on what you find out. I have delt with a few companies and will gladly share my opinions on them if you are interested....just shoot me a PM.

Just be sure to stay clear of Sports55, regardless of how a good a deal they may quote you.

VELVET REVOLVER

Banned User
This thread got me wondering how much in sales these type of companies do in sales per year. I had heard/read that Boombah does more than 15 million per year and Elite and Shirts and logos both do 2-3 million. Does any other do a mill per year? Seems like lots of $ to go around.

Firejunkie

Combat Advisory Staff
I recommend you search the uniform section and make the best decision based on what you find out. I have delt with a few companies and will gladly share my opinions on them if you are interested....just shoot me a PM.

Just be sure to stay clear of Sports55, regardless of how a good a deal they may quote you.

You start off by being bias and offer to share experiences through PM which is the adult thing to do, but then you end with a hypocritical statement about a company. I for one have never had an issue with Sports55 in 3 years of working with them.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
You start off by being bias and offer to share experiences through PM which is the adult thing to do, but then you end with a hypocritical statement about a company. I for one have never had an issue with Sports55 in 3 years of working with them.

I stood by them all thru last year and most of this year, even after my team got screwed by them in 2009. Recent events have changed my mind about them.........I have seen the light. :D

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
This thread got me wondering how much in sales these type of companies do in sales per year. I had heard/read that Boombah does more than 15 million per year and Elite and Shirts and logos both do 2-3 million. Does any other do a mill per year? Seems like lots of $ to go around.

im sure there are a few other companies that do that volume of business (1 million)- they may or may not be on the board. maybe pa ave or rpn do a million per year but not sure because other than talk on the board about them i dont see much of it around the parks.

Last edited:

consistencyplz

Creative Genius

Man you know more about our books that I do and I work there... :rolleyes:

[email protected] we can get you whatever your looking for.

JJ27

Grasshopper

Oakleydude went to bat for Sports 55 2 years ago when everyone else was tearing them apart. I know because I was right beside him doing the same.

Shake&Bake

Banned User
Have had very good experiences with Boombah.

We've used them the past 3 seasons for pants-turfs-bags-hoodies. This year were doing full dyes from them. Talked to a few teams at Worlds that had them and was impressed with how nice they were.

cincys18

Manager
wicked i can't ever get a hold of called 4 times a guy name matty and john and never got a answer

and i heard a lot of good things about sports 55 if you want to give money away