Which is better

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
When the new Dudley 2pc comes out...if the retail bat is the same as the demo....everyone will want them....the weight is in the end...not the handle and are the hottest bats I've swung...

Nice, Does the handle flex like a Bow to Arrow...LOL! If all the weight is on the end then look out. Since I follow Dave on YT in his few BP sessions they really love this bat with its pop & distance, right along with the 2pc Adidas... the question for both bats is their durability?

The question is how do the two bats feel & swing the 12" is really a 13" and the 14" a 15" barrel??? Guys don't forget with Adidas and Dudleys they use a 1-2" screw on the knob to the handle that's for weight & securing it

BTW, Check with Milocoman aka Chad for Pre-Orders pricing on the DUDLEY HOTW models..... ;)

camjo23

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 14in 27oz demo that has over 1000 swings...it cracked at around 900 with young guys swinging it...still using it hitting on other side....

TheSilentMan35

Senior baller...don't let the age bothers you!
A youngster swinging the 2pc bats...
That guy has been hitting the most with the Ultra II Big Cat black/gold bat...I dont see the new dudley HOTW bat he swung in there...he swung the 2pc red melee, then ultra II big cat, then 2pc melee balanced, then back to big cat ..

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
I have a 14in 27oz demo that has over 1000 swings...it cracked at around 900 with young guys swinging it...still using it hitting on other side....

A 1K swings is a great mark, let's assume the retail models stand up to that metric. I hear that the HOTW bats ship date of 01/15/19 MAY? go back to 02/04 or is that the 2nd batch??? got any info, can you share?

A legend hitting the Melee 12" .... Davy Reed

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
That guy has been hitting the most with the Ultra II Big Cat black/gold bat...I dont see the new dudley HOTW bat he swung in there...he swung the 2pc red melee, then ultra II big cat, then 2pc melee balanced, then back to big cat ..
Yeah go figure...

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
No not yet Cat, when Im in Florida this week I will see if there are any at BP I can try but its gonna be tough to get me to change from that 12 inch 1 piece.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
No not yet Cat, when Im in Florida this week I will see if there are any at BP I can try but its gonna be tough to get me to change from that 12 inch 1 piece.

Awesome.. good luck finding a BP group, I'm going to say that 2pc will unquestionably change your mind... LOL!!!!