which muscle cream is good... icyhot, bengay etc...

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Need cream to warm up sore muscles, like back and knee. Which one gets the vote? Thanks:D

anokamnman

Star Player
Tiger balm is the BEST!!! It got me through 8 years in the marines and 10 years of tournaments. Walgreens has it and so does walmart. Tylenol precise is pretty good too.

bbomber4

Addicted to Softballfans
Tiger balm is the BEST!!! It got me through 8 years in the marines and 10 years of tournaments. Walgreens has it and so does walmart. Tylenol precise is pretty good too.

Tiger balm is awesome. Just put it in with rubber gloves because if you get it in your eye, you will think you will be permanently blind

RLead

The ONE!
Pm RLead and see if he still carries that CM Cream. Its made by Nikken.

I still use it but don't carry a bunch of it on hand. There was someone on Ebay selling it cheaper than I could. I would do a search for it in this forum and then check out ebay.

If you don't find any on there then lmk and I will tell you the cost. It is well worth the money.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Horse linament gel- icy hot for horses-tractor supply

Is this like Absorbine Jr.? It has a horse on the label. I use that when I need a quick hit because it's in a roll on like bottle. I love the Tiger Balm patches, and I just got some Capzasin. It's hot as hell, but be careful about getting it in your eye as well.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
If it is joints and/or tendons, I would try Joint Force by E-Pharm. That stuff is pretty darn amazing.

wdwlodge

Addicted to Softballfans
Tiger Balm works for me. Be careful because there are different versions of Tiger Balm. Some will stain you clothes etc. others are non-staining.

JPritch

Addicted to Softballfans
I was always under the impression all these balms and ointments only masked the pain, is that correct? Or is there a real benefit to using these products other than just masking pain.

-TC-

Manager
I was always under the impression all these balms and ointments only masked the pain, is that correct? Or is there a real benefit to using these products other than just masking pain.

I was thinking the same. Seems more beneficial to find out what is actually causing the problems and fix

Spackler

...got that goin for me
Im looking for something pregame to warm the muscles up. Is biofreeze for after games or before?

RLead

The ONE!

You are correct!!

Which is what makes CM cream so much different. Seriously search the forum for the thread.

If the problem is in several joints then we have a product called "Joint" - It works wonders.