Why does this always happen

MarcTheArc

<font color="#000080">Arc Angels Softball</font>
isn't Milli dead too or was it only Vanilli that killed himself :confused:

Two questions:
1 Whats the diff?
2 Who cares?

what?! a person who makes jokes and can be serious?! thats crazy talk
Not so.....read between the lines..don't take it so serious. Some of the funniest s*** I've ever read has been on this board. Enjoy it for the entertainment value. And lastly...... go "cram it" where the sun doesn't shine.
this guy is really dumb enough to think its a real "club" and not just a reference from the stonecutters simpsons episode.
Probably doesn't 'get' Simpson's humor either.

How'd I do, HH?

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Two questions:
1 Whats the diff?
2 Who cares?

Not so.....read between the lines..don't take it so serious. Some of the funniest s*** I've ever read has been on this board. Enjoy it for the entertainment value. And lastly...... go "cram it" where the sun doesn't shine.

Probably doesn't 'get' Simpson's humor either.

How'd I do, HH?

I'm so proud of you! :D

John1007

Addicted to Softballfans
the "fruit loop looking guy" is Milli and it's an avatar. this further makes me draw conclusions about you and confirms that you are one of the following. 1) a huge nerd because you don't know who Milli is 2) really young because you don't know who Milli is 3) really really old because you don't know Milli is

Lmao
I blame it on the rain...yeah yeah
we all miss milli

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Maybe there should be a noob question section. Just for the best asa bat threads and stuff. Or a little bitches section for threads like this

AveregeJay

Banned User
I haven’t been on this board for as long as some but there are two things I’ve noticed and to be honest are very annoying. One: everyone picks on the noob. Why? At one point everyone on this board was a newbie so it’s not this serious when they ask a question that everyone has heard a hundred times before. So what if they don’t use the search function for their first or second post. When you see a title that says “what’s the best ASA bat” don’t click on it.

Two: certain members on this board always seem to have a smart a ss comment about every little thing. We all know about the “brawhs” Average jay, V l L l N, cdamron, Lord7, warningtrackhr, and I’m sure there are others. Just wondering why they never add anything productive to a thread (for the most part)? Why does it always turn into a big joke (usually not funny) when they enter a thread? Then Jabroni21 will enter and start to call all of the brawhs gay and the mud throwing campaign will begin between them. Of course Joker0091 will be on the first page of almost every thread with a useless comment, usually at the expense of the original poster. Not sure what he is trying to prove but I don’t know anyone who is a part of his “no jokers club”. He is mostly just annoying but if you leave him be the troll that is joker0091 will go away.

Basically I don’t know why half of you are even on this board, if you want to do what you’re doing start an aol message board and go on there. I feel like I am in middle school when I read half of what you guys post. My entire post will be proven within an hour when the mentioned members will come on and do their thing. Anyways end rant and let the useless bashing begin with someone you’ll never meet.

It's AverageJay *****.

Jabroni21

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven’t been on this board for as long as some but there are two things I’ve noticed and to be honest are very annoying. One: everyone picks on the noob. Why? At one point everyone on this board was a newbie so it’s not this serious when they ask a question that everyone has heard a hundred times before. So what if they don’t use the search function for their first or second post. When you see a title that says “what’s the best ASA bat” don’t click on it.

Two: certain members on this board always seem to have a smart a ss comment about every little thing. We all know about the “brawhs” Average jay, V l L l N, cdamron, Lord7, warningtrackhr, and I’m sure there are others. Just wondering why they never add anything productive to a thread (for the most part)? Why does it always turn into a big joke (usually not funny) when they enter a thread? Then Jabroni21 will enter and start to call all of the brawhs gay and the mud throwing campaign will begin between them. Of course Joker0091 will be on the first page of almost every thread with a useless comment, usually at the expense of the original poster. Not sure what he is trying to prove but I don’t know anyone who is a part of his “no jokers club”. He is mostly just annoying but if you leave him be the troll that is joker0091 will go away.

Basically I don’t know why half of you are even on this board, if you want to do what you’re doing start an aol message board and go on there. I feel like I am in middle school when I read half of what you guys post. My entire post will be proven within an hour when the mentioned members will come on and do their thing. Anyways end rant and let the useless bashing begin with someone you’ll never meet.

And I see your much respect for me for using a Capitol J for Jabroni.. Good Noob...

AveregeJay

Banned User
And your GAY!!!!

There, thread is complete and has made a full circle.. :D

flytape.jpg

/thread.

Lord7

Banned User

Why is is that every post I read from you seems to be you whining like a teenage girl pmsing? Granted, I've only read this one post but so far you are 1 for 1 in the crybaby department.

Worm

<font color="#FF3030">I'm CrEePy & I'm CrAwLy</fon
LOL'd at this!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I use to get on here for info, but you get useless **** on here now.
Too much computer hand jobs given out to others on here. But you will get some useful information on here from time to time, and meet some cool cats, usually from your own town and play softball with them.

But I mostly just get on here cause of the sweet bat deals you get. This board should just be the lounge, cause theres nothing useful on here anymore.
Well hardly.....

If you want good info, go to the manufacturing forums and you will get some useful info on there...

I have to agree -as much as I hate to side with a noob.

The truth is you have BKC and GARY19 disorder all through the open slowpitch forum now. I remember when mostly it was BKC spreading lies about his legendary 400 foot bombs and Gary19 bashing on people while everyone stood against him and his biased opinions with actual factual opinions.

Board has gone down hill since these characters vanished. Seems like everyone realized how "infamous" BKC and GARY19 became and decided, "Hey, since I can't be like BigShep and give out useful information that everyone respects, I might as well follow in the footsteps of BKC and GARY19 and make a name for myself at the expense of others."

In the past people might talk trash, but atleast they kept the thread viable and might actually answer the question after or during the bashing they were giving out. Now threads go completely sideways and off course from clicks that gay bash each other for no apparent reason but to hijack threads.

Basically, the lounge atmosphere has spilled over into the slowpitch open board forum and spread like an STD in a brothell.

When I have a ton of time to kill I go to the open slowpitch board and weed through the worthless crap and see if there are any "diamonds in the rough." When I actually want information, I go to a specific forum. Sad, but true.

Now I am not saying you can't have fun and bash, but at least try to keep the damn thread on topic once in awhile and answer the question instead of acting like a politician running for office.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew

The truth is you have BKC and GARY19 disorder all through the open slowpitch forum now. I remember when mostly it was BKC spreading lies about his legendary 400 foot bombs and Gary19 bashing on people while everyone stood against him and his biased opinions with actual factual opinions.

Board has gone down hill since these characters vanished. Seems like everyone realized how "infamous" BKC and GARY19 became and decided, "Hey, since I can't be like BigShep and give out useful information that everyone respects, I might as well follow in the footsteps of BKC and GARY19 and make a name for myself at the expense of others."

In the past people might talk trash, but atleast they kept the thread viable and might actually answer the question after or during the bashing they were giving out. Now threads go completely sideways and off course from clicks that gay bash each other for no apparent reason but to hijack threads.

Basically, the lounge atmosphere has spilled over into the slowpitch open board forum and spread like an STD in a brothell.

When I have a ton of time to kill I go to the open slowpitch board and weed through the worthless crap and see if there are any "diamonds in the rough." When I actually want information, I go to a specific forum. Sad, but true.

Now I am not saying you can't have fun and bash, but at least try to keep the damn thread on topic once in awhile and answer the question instead of acting like a politician running for office.

Some people seem to just want to make a name for themselves, and it's easier to do that by filling the board with bull**** than by posting anything worthwhile.

Worm

<font color="#FF3030">I'm CrEePy & I'm CrAwLy</fon
Some people seem to just want to make a name for themselves, and it's easier to do that by filling the board with bull**** than by posting anything worthwhile.

Agreed, and I am not bashing those guys who fill the board with some bull****, but actually offer sound advice on most occasions... you have to have some humor to keep the board fun otherwise most of us wouldn't spend any time on here at all.

It is the rec-minded ball players who don't know **** about the game that are the parasites of the open slowpitch forum. All they do is fill up the board with useless bull****.

Sometimes I think they should actually add a peer rating system for each user. Let other members rate them 1-5 stars for the information they pump out.

AveregeJay

Banned User
Agreed, and I am not bashing those guys who fill the board with some bull****, but actually offer sound advice on most occasions... you have to have some humor to keep the board fun otherwise most of us wouldn't spend any time on here at all.

It is the rec-minded ball players who don't know **** about the game that are the parasites of the open slowpitch forum. All they do is fill up the board with useless bull****.

Sometimes I think they should actually add a peer rating system for each user. Let other members rate them 1-5 stars for the information they pump out.

I like the OG members who just like to ***** and whine.

yjzep

Throws Underhand

LOL you brought up Gary19. The legendary battles. MEMORIES!:D BKC hit some 500 footers btw, with a blur!

Last edited:

AveregeJay

Banned User
I like newbs who accrue impossible post counts. Please, PLEASE go out and play some softball! You may like it!:D;)

Playing my second double header this week tonight, Monday 1 game, Tues 2, Wed 1 and now tonight.

I do like it! :) I also have more Feedback then you in a much shorter time...IJS..

johnboy74

Addicted to Softballfans
We all went through it. Stop being a snatch about it. Believe me, it could be worse. Gary19 could still be here.

yjzep

Throws Underhand
Playing my second double header this week tonight, Monday 1 game, Tues 2, Wed 1 and now tonight.

I do like it! :) I also have more Feedback then you in a much shorter time...IJS..

Then you must have one of those jobs in front of a computer all day and a boss that doesn't check history?

I am not a big wheeler dealer, and usually stay attatched to bats for awhile, so no need for excessive feedback, somehow I avoided a bad bat addiction all these years on here.