Worth Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

Dbell5514

Addicted to Softballfans
I know this is probably going to be a stupid question but I just got my return in the mail and the bat is stamped no warranty. Why does the bat wrapper come with a one year warranty sticker on it ?

I am sure this has been asked several times but can anyone on here get or know anyone that can get me a couple receipts for some worths?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I just messaged someone to direct you in this matter. You should hear from them in the near future. Happy holidays.

FCSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Messed up my back and put me out of the game for a few years so forgive me if this is common knowledge now but whats the deal with some bats being sold and saying including the barcodes? Do all or certain companies now require the barcodes for a return? Getting back into the game and picking up some new bats, want to make sure i'm up to date on everything.

jbgarner12

Banned User
Worth, Miken, and Easton that I know of use the barcodes. One will be on the handle next to the grip, the other will be on the barrel. When you get a new bat, take the one off of the barrel and put it on your receipt. DO NOT LOSE THE BARCODE ON THE HANDLE OR THE RECEIPT! A bat with 1 barcode might as well have No Return stamped all over it.