Worth Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

StinkyCheeks

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got through with Jill, Had a ressy Mutant to go back, They offered me a Duo, or a booger, or a BK fulk.

Also sent a M7598 and I get the new red ASA Mayhem.

Otoe24

Addicted to Softballfans
What about if the ASA stamp is coming off on the bat? what can I do I don't want to have to quit using my bat?

acm807

Addicted to Softballfans
wow! just dealt with jill in the warranty return dept.

turned my booger in a week and half ago, and it's all ready in! i was expecting a 3-5 week turnaround, and it ended up less than 10 days!

great experience here.

AdamDawgDude

Addicted to Softballfans
Same here--awesome. I mailed my broken bat 2-day FedEx last Friday (10/7) and got my replacement today (10/13)!

I'll have to buy more Worth bats in the future.

wow! just dealt with jill in the warranty return dept.

turned my booger in a week and half ago, and it's all ready in! i was expecting a 3-5 week turnaround, and it ended up less than 10 days!

great experience here.

DIRTY PADRES

Addicted to Softballfans
I was woundering what is worth options on m7598 my friend has one with a crack on it seeing what his options are and also what do u get for a booger bat return

soblazing

Starting Player
what I think is B.S. is i called worth to return the Connell Orange and they said the replacement was a BJ Fulk Now some one tell me why i bought a endloaded bat and my replacement will be a balanced bat if i wanted a balanced bat I would have bought one in the first place not happy with worth

soblazing

Starting Player
prob could but thats not the point i hated the first Fulk so unless second one is better i feel im getting screwed over

AutoAccessGarag

AutoAcessoryGarage.info
U may try for a 454 reload and ask for the endload. I sent a sports authority jeff hall mayhem in and got a titan reload as return it took 3 phone calls but found someone that agreed with me that endload should get endload.

Lucky34

Putting on the foil
I need to return a bag. It is the PSBAG2 Mayhem Roller. Does Worth still have these in stock or do I have to choose another bag?

Rynxprs

Red-Eye Sports
Does the Website return form work, or do you need to call....i read earlier in this thread (acouple years ago) that the online form didn't produce many RA numbers.

Lucky34

Putting on the foil
I returned a PSBAG and they said they are going to send me a CBAG. They said it has wheels, but no cooler? It sure looks like it does in the picture. Anybody know anything about this?:confused:

Edit: Although the picture looks like it has the built in cooler, it does NOT say anything in the description anywhere.

Last edited:

OC_MASHER

Addicted to Softballfans
my red/yellow mutant telescoped. what do you think i will get in return. i know they dont have any new asa mutants out

PEYTONPAW

Addicted to Softballfans
How do you know if your bat was bought through an authurorized dealer..I bought from a company called PWS enterprises..it looked like a regular company to me...They were selling tons of worth gear...My mayhem M75 cracked in 5 months..Being poor I hope I get me return

slugger13

This The Gun Line Boss!!"
I was ever so lucky got my xl warranty return and discovered it had no stamp are end cap brand has anybody else been this lucky as of late

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
How do you know if your bat was bought through an authurorized dealer..I bought from a company called PWS enterprises..it looked like a regular company to me...They were selling tons of worth gear...My mayhem M75 cracked in 5 months..Being poor I hope I get me return

I've gotten a return back with a PWS receipt before. I just sent back two with PWS receipts, so hopefully that hasn't changed (it has been three weeks however... is that normal?).

jhitman

Just wanted to say to the Worth returns department, thanks for such a quick turnaround on my returned bat. I was expecting weeks of waiting and got my return in less than a week. I appreciate your great Customer Service.