Worth Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

kweiss

Addicted to Softballfans
Does Worth contact you or give you a tracking number when they send you the replacement? Or will it just show up one day in the mail?

anthonyw3828

Addicted to Softballfans
How much and how do I get an endcap for the snot? It came off a while back. It broke off again tonight. Pm please.

thafiremahn

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a few guys on our team who have had their bats for 3 years and have been able to send the bats back to worth for a warranty replacement is this correct?

s2ntburd

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a few guys on our team who have had their bats for 3 years and have been able to send the bats back to worth for a warranty replacement is this correct?

Only if they got a new rec for the bat. They all come with a 1 year warrenty with a valid reciept, so they would of had to get a new one...

NLSHR6

Addicted to Softballfans
lost my rec for my og toxia asa
what is the return for one of these?
will i get a 2010 toxic or 2011 454??
thank you

j.grizzle

Utility Guy
anyone notice a slow down in productivity since their move to MN? last time i had a return (2008) took me about a week to get a bat back. now they tell me theyre a week out from looking at bats. Bat was sent out Monday 4/11. Received 4/14 and wont be looked at until 4/21? prolly wont get one back until AT LEAST 4/26 whats the deal?

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm sending back a jh mayhem asa, will worth send a utrip stick back for an ASA? If not, what suggestions would you guys have to ask for? Both USSSA and ASA, I don't know much about the new worths and what they are sending in return...

jshell73

Far from Normal
They sent me a green ASA Toxic for a blue Mutant so I don't know why they wouldn't send you a utrip for an ASA model. If you want utrip, you'll probably end up with one of the Titans.

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes good question here and it may have already been asked before this. But can you send in a Utrip bat and request a ASA bat in return? Or the other way around. Has anyone requested this and Worth comply with that request?

wtp12

meh.........
Yes good question here and it may have already been asked before this. But can you send in a Utrip bat and request a ASA bat in return? Or the other way around. Has anyone requested this and Worth comply with that request?

Yes you can, just tell them you dont play Utrip anymore if they ask.

chevyrdn

In the Grass
I swear on here before there was a description list of all the worth bats, with colors, model numbers, and if I remember correctly a bat return list that you would get back for broken bats. Does anyone know what thread, link, or website to find that again? Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Last edited:

meat1986

Banned User
The return process goes a little some thing like this............................Listen closely children I will only say this once.................................... A mutant for a mutant, titan for a titan, mayhem for a mayhem and so on, unless the bat you are returning is out of stock and they have some in stock that are at a similar price point. Rarities do happen where CS screws up, but this is the typical things you can expect.

terryracing86

Addicted to Softballfans
man this thread sure doesnt sound promising on returns,lol i just called and got my RA# to send my jhmutant in and they told me they werent offering any mutants in return, so im getting a "connell" called casper or something. anyone know about the casper bats?

wtp12

meh.........
I got a 454 reload in return for a 454 balanced, and got it within the 2 weeks. I have not seen much change in return times even though they changed the site to Minnesota.

terryracing86

Addicted to Softballfans
shipped my mutant in on june 2 and on june 10th my new connell mayhem was at my door.................WOW thats fast..........and the connell is hotttttt out of wrapper couldnt be happier with WORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!