Worth Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

jmoods55

Loose Cannon
what is the return on a Mutant 98 right now, anyone know. Please don't say to call, because I tried 3 times today and they never answer. The thing has a nasty rattle but seems to hit well. Don't think I'll return it unless the return is a better bat (not a titan ASA POS). Thanks

i heard worth was out of the black titans i just sent one in on may 1st and they got it today.will they send me a the 2010 model? or a jh?

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
This is making me not want to return the orange and blue asa mayhem I have sitting here broken.

Sonny

what is the return for:
OG Booger
and
M75 120??

I've emailed them a couple times but got no return......

speedyq

Addicted to Softballfans
I called today like 4 times to return my m75 120 that cracked no one ever picked up so I left a voicemail with my name and number and hopefully someone calls me back. Whats up with that are they that busy?????

Brackett

Getting to old for this
Yeah i have to call and it takes them a day to call back if you dont want to talk to them for long the have a website posted were you can go online and had everything and they will call you back with the RA

sam92lx

Addicted to Softballfans
hell i called last week and left a message with my name, phone #, and RA number and haven't heard back from them. They received the bat on the 20th of April.

Bagz

Bang!!
hell i called last week and left a message with my name, phone #, and RA number and haven't heard back from them. They received the bat on the 20th of April.

I just got off the phone with Worth cs and she said returns were running 2-3 weeks as of now.It only rang twice and she answered.:D

thecoach

Addicted to Softballfans
M7120 Return

I sent back a m7120 on April 30. Was received 5/4/09. Approved for a return which was not even made yet. Called 2 times left message and then on the 3rd time after about 3 rings CS answered and said they would ship me an original booger today. So i am just waiting.

tplacido

Addicted to Softballfans
i just have a question if someone can help me out. I am going to be sending in a ressy titan and my receipt is for two ressys that i purchased will worth send back my receipt for the second ressy?

BigBuck41

SBF > AIDS
i just have a question if someone can help me out. I am going to be sending in a ressy titan and my receipt is for two ressys that i purchased will worth send back my receipt for the second ressy?

send them a copy not the original receipt

JuicyJ847

The Veteran
I hit a pitch at the end cap and there is a pretty good amount of separation now... will i be able to return it?????

BigBuck41

SBF > AIDS
Sent my broken blue/yellow mutant in and get my nice shiny new 2010 mutant in only 2 weeks! I would have to say i am impressed!

mwsports24

Addicted to Softballfans
worth is horrible about returns...i sent my booger my girlfriend bought me before worlds last year in last month...i saw that it was delivered let a few days pass called and called no answer they never returned my call or anything.....then about 2 weeks later after calling everyday i got ahold of them and ask them where my bat was they told me its already been sent back 5 days earlier....i work second shift so i wasnt able to be there for it and then had to drive 45 mins away to pick it up and once i got the box and opened it up it was my old bat....the said it was not vaild which was bs because it was the og reciept straight from the softball fans store

tbrink

OG Thread Killer
I sent a bat into Worth 2 weeks ago today (Wed), when I got my RA# the ASA return was the 2009 Titan and not the Toxic, I opted for the BJ Fuhlkie.
I saw a WR Toxic on the board 2 nights ago, so I called to see what the status of my return was and maybe try one last time to get the Toxic. So as of Tuesday afternoon August 26, I haz this to reports: the 2009 Titan is still currently the ASA return, and BJ Folks (including the one I had hoped to get) are back ordered until the 2nd week of September, and I will be getting a WR booger instead.

knooch21

ancient chinese secret
anyone had problems w/ returns from Worth w/ them taking longer & verifying the receipt?

nick

Still learning to fly
sent a return on five weeks ago and nothing...and cant get ahold of them!!!! are they running into problems lately????

OneEyedWonder

Addicted to Softballfans
i have a cracked comp mayhem(snot) that i got as a gift from my ex girlfreind.I dont have a receipt and i kno she isnt gonna go out of her way to find it....what should I do?

Wibb

The Veteran
This is definitely a noob question, but what do you guys do with bats that are past the warranty period and are broken and/or rattling? Will Worth return this? Do they verify the receipt all the time? I have a M798 (grey one) that probably has a total of 200 hits on it, no endcap separation, no spiderwebbing, and no cracks. It has suddenly developed a nasty rattle in the barrel and I'm wondering if they will replace it. I'm 99% sure I can find my receipt, but it is definitely out of the warranty range. Any help is appreciated fellas.

nick

Still learning to fly
called worth finally got through they told me that the asa titan is what they are sending me and is on back order....should have it in a week