Worth Forum Rules and Returns Dept. Information

slow64vw

Addicted to Softballfans
i sent a bat in and i checked the tracking and it said they left a notice to pick up at p.o. has anybody dealt with this (cant tell this is the first bat i had to return)

Brackett

Getting to old for this
worth is horrible about returns...i sent my booger my girlfriend bought me before worlds last year in last month...i saw that it was delivered let a few days pass called and called no answer they never returned my call or anything.....then about 2 weeks later after calling everyday i got ahold of them and ask them where my bat was they told me its already been sent back 5 days earlier....i work second shift so i wasnt able to be there for it and then had to drive 45 mins away to pick it up and once i got the box and opened it up it was my old bat....the said it was not vaild which was bs because it was the og reciept straight from the softball fans store

i had that happened to me and i called spc sports and they called worth and had to straighten it out for me.

jlmax13

Addicted to Softballfans
Worth sales receipt

Bought a Bat from a Worth dealer on Ebay, recieved bat the bat, but on handle says REPLACEMENT.

What does this mean?

I was sent a receipt?

Any help appericated

ROUGE21

Coach
Bought a Bat from a Worth dealer on Ebay, recieved bat the bat, but on handle says REPLACEMENT.

What does this mean?

I was sent a receipt?

Any help appericated

Means your Bat was returned once already and if your breaks you can't send it in for a Replacement..

mtall

I'd hit that
My buddy just told me they are refusing to replace his Mutant because the guy he bought it from is not an authorized dealer. This Mutant "telescoped" in less than 100 swings. This is an obvious defect from a Worth product. This kind of defect is so obvious it shouldn't really matter who he bought it from. The bat looks brand new!! Now he is out because the dealer was not a Worth authorized store? Ridiculous. I would never buy a Worth product.

Semmy

Addicted to Softballfans
My buddy just told me they are refusing to replace his Mutant because the guy he bought it from is not an authorized dealer. This Mutant "telescoped" in less than 100 swings. This is an obvious defect from a Worth product. This kind of defect is so obvious it shouldn't really matter who he bought it from. The bat looks brand new!! Now he is out because the dealer was not a Worth authorized store? Ridiculous. I would never buy a Worth product.

Two words...Gorilla Glue

kseaney

Just an old baller
Warranty is valid only thru authorized dealer. That's the policy.

Warranty is also for the ORIGINAL owner.

Diesel#14

Addicted to Softballfans
it blew up the second batting practice that i used it in, was hitting 40 cor balls and it was 62 degrees. It was a good bat while it lasted.

ENVY

That's funny you say that, I used my connell for 2 sessions of BP and it busted.

nwo69

Addicted to Softballfans
im glad im reading this because i just sent back a green mayhem. sounds like im in for a grand ol time with cs

1quik6

Jello Eating Champ
Filled out the online form over the weekend, got a RA# first thing this morning. Called to see what replacement for my M7JH98 is and CS answered on first ring. They seem to be on the ball right now. They told me the ASA replacement is a 2011 Toxic & the USSSA/NSA replacement is a Fulk Mayhem right now.

Soxfan

Addicted to Softballfans
I filled out the online RA form and got an RA# that day. I have called them two or three times and they have answered right away everytime. This is not my first return and Lois and Jill have been exceptional every time!

SKIN32

rec 4 life
worth returns

sent in a jh titan with a cracked endcap and within 4 days i called jill from worth and they are sending me a 2010 titan (the yellow one) my first time sending in a bat and i should have it by next week she said. nothing but good things to say about this experience.

Anyone know what Worth is returning Jeff Hall Mayhem? I want an endload, already have the boog and BJ, will they work with me? Connell or Resi?

Thx. will do. My first return, they already have the bat, so I'll call them. Asked to email options, if the JH wasn't available, which I assume it is not

Well I got the answer, another Fulking BJ Fulk, oh well. Very nice and answered right away. Wanted a endload but I guess beggers can't be choosers.

doomy3

High End Clothes Supplier
Just sent in a booger Mayhem 120 and a red JHM7120. Anyone know what they are giving for replacements for these two bats, or what I should ask for?

meador9

Addicted to Softballfans
ra's are good for 30 days. you can still get a booger reissue for the booger, and for the m7jh a fulk.