WSL/Miken 1.20 North American Championship

ill be the loudest on the team ylling dumb random **** lol....fat guy #4!!! still havent left home yet but i think our game isnt until 10pm tomorrow which means more like midnight

That would pump me up if they get backed up that far. I have a 6. 6.5hr drive an can't leave till 5 do to wife has to work. Try to get her to leave work at 3 but u no women never want to ask off early if its not for them. Lol. See yall out there.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
That would pump me up if they get backed up that far. I have a 6. 6.5hr drive an can't leave till 5 do to wife has to work. Try to get her to leave work at 3 but u no women never want to ask off early if its not for them. Lol. See yall out there.

Tell me about it. I've been telling my wife to start getting her **** together since Saturday. She hasn't done anything yet. Supppsed to leave at 1:00 today, but I'm thinking 4:00. Sucks.

Tell me about it. I've been telling my wife to start getting her **** together since Saturday. She hasn't done anything yet. Supppsed to leave at 1:00 today, but I'm thinking 4:00. Sucks.

Yea. Y do they always have to screw **** up on the weekend of the biggest tourny of the year. Women!!!

Last edited:

LOOSECANNON23

Addicted to Softballfans
We play Average Joes from LA, cant wait!!!

If you win and we win we'll play each other second round.

we are staying at cabana cay cant wait to get there man its gonna be a fun weekend hopefully we will see you guys sometime off the field :D

That's where we are staying as well... When we aren't playing I'll be chilling on the beach with a corona just like the commercial. Stop by if you like coronas, but if you throw the football in front of me to check out the wife no coronas for you!:D

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
anyone here know who Drunken Monkeys are? We play them today at 3pm. I worked all night last night so I'm about to go to sleep. The guys I'm playing with decided to name our team the red head bombers. What's funny about it is, there's no red headed people on the team, it's mostly black guys, and very few bombers with stock bats.

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
^^^ y'all were checking in yalls bats infront of us this morning

lol.... well I'm not playing with them anymore. We lost 14-1 this afternoon, I batted once.... it was quite embarrassing. Drunken Monkeys didn't play that good, but they sure took advantage of how bad this team sucked. FML

cbeeb34

Addicted to Softballfans
lol.... well I'm not playing with them anymore. We lost 14-1 this afternoon, I batted once.... it was quite embarrassing. Drunken Monkeys didn't play that good, but they sure took advantage of how bad this team sucked. FML

We play y'all tomorrow

nomar1fan

Banned User
First WSL experience

Even though we went 1-2 (lost last night by one in extra innings and fell behind by ten early today only to lose by 2) we felt that this sanction is one of the upcoming and best out there. Looking forward to coming back next year - and hopefully being able to win those closer games.

cbeeb34

Addicted to Softballfans
Went 2-2 put up 1 run in the last game can't win if you do that oh well had a good first time.

bige52

Addicted to Softballfans
Beat us 13-12 in bottom of 7th but heard they were in C originally until this past Monday. I was just mad that this tournament turned into Usssa. If we wanted to play usssa we would have went there next week to worlds so it was sad to see

USMC_Staps

Addicted to Softballfans
If you win and we win we'll play each other second round.

Yeah bro, we ended up playing yall. yall hit the **** out of the ball against us. I was the Right Center Fielder. I still cant believe yall ended the inning 2 times against us and still beat our butts!!! haha. We didnt hit at all this weekend. I was pretty embarrassed how bad we hit. I loved the chain rattler one of your guys hit on us that was about 1 inch from going out..

How did yall end up doing? We finished 1-2:mad::mad::mad:

USMC_Staps

Addicted to Softballfans
Outkast a B team was winning D

definitely not a B team. I play ball with alot of them in league. They compete in C class but they are not a dominate C team here in TN.

Not sure how C class is in your state but here in TN it is 3 hrs, WSL D class was 2 hrs. Not much difference IMO and you know everyone plays down a class when the big tourneys like this are going on.

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea we playe them as well and have played them before definitely no B team and I don't think they were really out of place in the D. But The amount of Hrs u hit on a regular basis is the worst excuse for where a team should be rank or what class they should play. Put resmondo or even just OI who won the C this weekend in E class with nothing but inning ending outs and they would beat the breaks off anybody in the E this weekend. AGAIN, still not saying that outkast was Misclassed just disputing an arguement that most people try to bring up to justify a team playing in a certain class!

LOOSECANNON23

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah bro, we ended up playing yall. yall hit the **** out of the ball against us. I was the Right Center Fielder. I still cant believe yall ended the inning 2 times against us and still beat our butts!!! haha. We didnt hit at all this weekend. I was pretty embarrassed how bad we hit. I loved the chain rattler one of your guys hit on us that was about 1 inch from going out..

6-2 ended up 4th... I was the second basemen with the knee brace. We got put out by Alabama Elite in a back and forth game that we lost in the last inning 9-12. We had a blast! Played against some cool teams. Met some nice guys at cabana cay that seemed to be good people. All in all had a awesome weekend! Looking forward to Aiken in 2 weeks...

LOOSECANNON23

Addicted to Softballfans

Now that I think about it you robbed me of a gapper between you and right field. That was a nice catch! Thanks :D

cbeeb34

Addicted to Softballfans
we played pretty decent (except the last game) considering our starting 3rd baseman probably tore his acl after the first game riding scooters to the games... lol Still getting them next year.;)