WSL/Miken 1.20 North American Championship

cbeeb34

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah hopefully he is but we had a blast on those things riding them to the bars and to the games even after he got hurt.

little something to pick everyone up.
1124eb4a.jpg

AKainer20

Addicted to Softballfans
Went 1 and 2 in the C division. came out great the first game. Flat on Saturday though. Those big fields were a huge disadvantage to teams with limited power. Congrats to all the teams that did well.

Hammy1326

Rays Republic!!!
We (dFL construction) finished 5-2 in the D and took fourth place. We had a blast and won two very close games in walkoffs. We lost to the first and third place finishing teams Outkast and Mojo.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Yeah hopefully he is but we had a blast on those things riding them to the bars and to the games even after he got hurt.

little something to pick everyone up.
1124eb4a.jpg

oh my...i think it picked everyone up in the worst kinda way :rolleyes:

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
Played with Dead Ball Out in the E. We went 6-2 and finished 5th. Lots of really good games and lots of really good teams. I had a blast.

nine-nine

Addicted to Softballfans
Played with Dead Ball Out in the E. We went 6-2 and finished 5th. Lots of really good games and lots of really good teams. I had a blast.

Dam bro thought y'all had a real good chance at winning it! We have to forfiet our last game cause one of out young guys flipped his bat and got tossed...didn't have a sub so had to forfiet...top of the second inning :(

curtdog10

Addicted to Softballfans
Finished 2nd in the D went 6-2, lost to Outkast twice both really good games. Had a blast and saw alot of really good games this past weekend.

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
Dam bro thought y'all had a real good chance at winning it! We have to forfiet our last game cause one of out young guys flipped his bat and got tossed...didn't have a sub so had to forfiet...top of the second inning :(

I thought we did too! That sucks man, they would have had to call the police if we had to forfeit over some bull**** like that!

DRock88

What's the problem here?
We went 4-2 in the D. Lost the opening game 21-18 to Northside Steel then beat Ozone, Southport, Chiefs, and Yahtzee. We beat Yahtzee on a walk-off. We lost out to PK Hustlers on a walk-off.

Spence05

Addicted to Softballfans
Also went 4-2, played with PK Hustlers, we lost to Hale Razors after our game with you DRock.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
Also went 4-2, played with PK Hustlers, we lost to Hale Razors after our game with you DRock.

I was pissed when I saw y'all SS miss a ball in the first inning against Hale Razors after he sucked up about 12 of our balls we hit at him :mad:

J/K, y'all had a good team. Neither of us really hit too well, though.

Spence05

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah we went from putting up 40 runs in the prior two games, to 8 in the game with you guys. Our Home Runs were 5 of those Runs.

Last edited:

DRock88

What's the problem here?

I didn't know we were playing against any board bros. I was the controversial pinch runner in the 7th inning. I had played in the games we won leading up to ya'll. I knew a 1-run lead wasn't going to be enough in the 7th...we had dodged too many bullets already that day.

Spence05

Addicted to Softballfans
Gotcha, I was the 1st baseman. I'm just glad we took a HR into the 7th. Thats was the only game the whole tourney I believe we did that.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
and can't hate me for trying about the pinch runner thing! lol

Actually, ya'll were 100% correct. I hadn't officially been reported in. That's why I didn't say a word. Our coach/middle man was all out of sorts at that point.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
Thought so, but I figured that Female ump was going to get talked into just about anything.

Exactly. It turned out how it was supposed to. I knew 1 run wasn't enough when ya'll still had a HR left anyway. I have to admit, I was not expecting that guy to be the one to hit a walkoff.

Spence05

Addicted to Softballfans
Exactly. It turned out how it was supposed to. I knew 1 run wasn't enough when ya'll still had a HR left anyway. I have to admit, I was not expecting that guy to be the one to hit a walkoff.

Well makes 2 of us... Couldn't of had better timing.

Spence05

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody else pick up any of those WSL hats? I really wanted a black one, but they didn't have any flexfit in Black. Pretty sweet hats

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
We lost out early and I'm pissed! Went 1-2 and I had a terrible time! I hate loosing! Da** football coaches can't take off work and pickups hitting solos and IEOs. I hate softball!!!... At least for another week til we head out to OKC.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
We lost out early and I'm pissed! Went 1-2 and I had a terrible time! I hate loosing! Da** football coaches can't take off work and pickups hitting solos and IEOs. I hate softball!!!... At least for another week til we head out to OKC.

We saw ya'll play a few times. Good, young team. That's how it goes sometimes, though. Ya'll got some bad calls, too. Holla if ya need a player for OKC. :D