Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Irish12

ENVY

Finally

Irish12 said:
Actually, if you noticed I haven't been on here for a while because....I myself have been at drill for the USMC. I have had no intention in screwing you over. The bat is to be shipped out today now that I'm home and have the bat with me. Sorry for all of the **** I put you through. I also included the original grip into the box.

Irish12 said:
Bat shipped. T# 1Z479A5R0393593474.

WOW,thanks to all of you guys and especially AJ22 for all of your hard work on this. I just hope that the bat I am receiving doesn't belong to someone that doesn't know he is trading it. Thanks again, I can never say thank you enough for all of your help.

AJ22

Super Moderator
dont think it's over till you get the bat in hand

Very true ...

He accepted me as a friend on facebook and I now have a working cell number for him. If you need something else, please pm me !!

You are welcome !!

I even called the RACINE, WI. UPS store and this package does exist ... there is a long rectangular box coming to S. CAROLINA. The person at the store said the site would be updated after 7 this evening.

Hopefully now it is the right bat !!

GOOD LUCK and you now should have a cell number also.

Last edited:

cheato

TRACKIN'
First things first, how about helping the situation rather than adding your BS on how you feel '''' something def doesn't seem right on the other guys end tho either after reading all this, idk why u lie about when you sent your half? '''' I do not care when ENVY shipped. A may have been a day or two later than he suggests, but I do believe he shipped what he claims he shipped and I do believe Irish12 (JASON LEES) received what ENVY shipped him based on what JASON's teammates have said.

Regardless what bat ENVY traded with CASH for a MIKEN MV-1 is his business, it is/was his deal. Doesn't matter if he can swing what bat at what tournament.

Information I have received is this ...

- ENVY did send Irish12 (JASON LEES) a blue/yellow JH MUTANT120 plus $50 CASH for a MIKEN MV-1 (I do not know the weights of any bats involved in this deal).

- JASON seems to have a few issues with his teammates as his TEAM no longer wants him around (at least what I have been told). He broke his own FRENZY earlier and took the teams own JH MUTANT120. He never returned the JH MUTANT120 to the team. All of a sudden, JASON shows up with ENVY's JH MUTANT120 (assuming) and gives that bat to the team. JASON claims its the same jh MUTANT120, but his team thinks differently. Pretty obvious ....

- JASON still lives with his parents. This is his correct address:
Jason M Lees
4311 Farmington Ln
Racine, WI 53403-4079

- I have had a few guys from his area pm at various sites explaining a few things to me about JASON. Seems as if he actually is a loser in real life.

So, for any of you WI. guys from his area who knows him, please contact JASON LEES and have him contact ENVY. Otherwise, I will get all the information together that I have and start the process of calling the CITY of RACINE POLICE DEPARTMENT and get the ball rolling so ENVY can get what he has coming to him !!

lol man i know this sucks but dont got off on an innocent bystander, if i was currently in WI maybe it would be easier to do "something" but im currently in iowa at college so not much i can do, besides what you are doing, aka calling people he USED to be teammates with.

envy, it may take you a while but im sure in the end with all of AJ22s work you will get your bat

AJ22

Super Moderator
lol man i know this sucks but dont got off on an innocent bystander, if i was currently in WI maybe it would be easier to do "something" but im currently in iowa at college so not much i can do, besides what you are doing, aka calling people he USED to be teammates with.

envy, it may take you a while but im sure in the end with all of AJ22s work you will get your bat

I wasn't trying to bust on you bro. You guys may need to make a decision this off season whether or not you want him to play. Thats on you guys ... best of luck with that .. and

Best of luck at school !!

cheato

TRACKIN'
haha not a problem, just played a tourny with those guys last year, in iowa for good now, nice work here tho! good luck at cornfest, almost came home and played it in this year

Irish68

WOW,thanks to all of you guys and especially AJ22 for all of your hard work on this. I just hope that the bat I am receiving doesn't belong to someone that doesn't know he is trading it. Thanks again, I can never say thank you enough for all of your help.

Just so you all know how big a POS lees is.... He hasn't been part of the USMC in years!!! I even was told that he was DHDC from the corps! I'm just sick of this guy glad he is no longer part of the Irish team. I hope you get the bat you want not some pos!! Good luck to all the rest of the season!

AGIT8R10

Banned User
Just so you all know how big a POS lees is.... He hasn't been part of the USMC in years!!! I even was told that he was DHDC from the corps! I'm just sick of this guy glad he is no longer part of the Irish team. I hope you get the bat you want not some pos!! Good luck to all the rest of the season!

Was wondering about that comment he made? "Was in drills" now home. Girlfriend was to ship the bat? Now he has told 2 major lies to cover his ass and yet 2 people have come on here and said he is full of ****! No girlfriend, NO job and living at mommy and daddy's still!! Serious POS!! Those around him must be really proud of him!!

12inchBalls

ropes across the face
Bump this up. I hate to see this ****.

Envy if you get screwed send me your paypal addy and I will send you some money so you can start a fund and get your MV-1.

ENVY

BAT Just arrived, it's in pretty good shape and I am so happy to have it. Once again THANK YOU AJ22 for all the work yoou put into this.

nugget19

Addicted to Softballfans
Envy glad to see u got what u had coming. And just good to see it worked out even after everything u had to go through. Glad I could help out in any way.

AJ22

Super Moderator
bump this up

WHY ??

The deal is done and Irish12 sent the bat ENVY traded for ... the thread will stay around in the feedback section as long as ENVY doesn't delete it. No need to bump this ... 'SEARCH' feature at this site will be able to bring this thread up 'if' JASON LEES or IRISH12 tried to deal again. You would deal at your own risk with him ...