You have a choice but can only pick one attribute

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
What would you rather see in a bat, a Log like Easton that lasts for ever but takes over 1000 hits to wake up or a bat that may not last as long as say an Easton but is hot in the first 50 hits.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Depends how long the non-Easton will be gtg for before it busts

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
I will say any of the first 5 PST's. Hit a ton right out of the wrapper and will last for thousands of hits.

db521

Addicted to Softballfans
love taking bp. So I will take the bat that takes a while to wake up but is fire once it does. You are still going to get a lot of gamer swings out of it.

superduper

Noob Membership Chair
why either of those when you can have both. a miken psycho is not a log after 50 hits and doesn't take 1000 to get hot.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
The problem with Worth and Miken, for me, there have been SO many bats released by them in the past 3 years I dont remember how each one hit:confused:

Joe Daddy

Smash and Grab
I don't like to return my bats, take tons of BP and hits in games cause I play year round, so durability is key for me.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
Will Evil be making a PST-type bat? That would be cool. Expensive I’m sure, but cool

We have our toes in the water but Im still unsure about the future of the bat industry. Making a $250K gamble is not my first choice without some sense of the markets direction.
But you are right a PST type bat would be far too expensive

Jhall24

Addicted to Softballfans
All of the psychos I have swung have been the perfect bats in my opinion. The take 200-300 swings to wake up but when they do that are amazing and last 2000 plus swings. And they are cheap. That's my perfect bat.

db521

Addicted to Softballfans
We have our toes in the water but Im still unsure about the future of the bat industry. Making a $250K gamble is not my first choice without some sense of the markets direction.
But you are right a PST type bat would be far too expensive

Yuh that sounds like a pretty big gamble with the rumors of ASA allowing 1.20 bpf. Are you hearing anything? You could always make a u trip bat with the new stamp that is out :D

The Mad Hatter

Addicted to Softballfans
Depends. Most of the time take the one that takes a long time to break in. Because you'll get to be a better player with all the BP you have to take and the bat will more than likely last a lot longer. The only exception is if you break your gamer shortly before worlds and you don't have time to break in a new one. Then you go with the one that breaks in quickly.

vlcmstn_az

Manager
What would you rather see in a bat, a Log like Easton that lasts for ever but takes over 1000 hits to wake up or a bat that may not last as long as say an Easton but is hot in the first 50 hits.

I do a lot of bp. I don't mind breaking a bat in and I like a bat that I know is going to last a long time.