You know your in trouble when......

Eroc13

Boots Come In Pairs
really? you play at rec then?

No, haven't played at the Rec. I'm playing in a Tuesday night league up in GR. We play at Huff Park and Plaster Creek Park. And I play in a local modified league down here in a town named Delton. Always looking to play more tho lol

Chilli_Dipper

Las3rSh0w
No, haven't played at the Rec. I'm playing in a Tuesday night league up in GR. We play at Huff Park and Plaster Creek Park. And I play in a local modified league down here in a town named Delton. Always looking to play more tho lol

you live up here then?

Eroc13

Boots Come In Pairs
No, I actually live in the Gun Lake area still. Its about a 40 minute drive to GR, but I am always willing to travel that far to play

coolluvr4u1976

#1 bomb dropper
idk if anyone said this....

But starts talking about " back in the day " he use to be an "A" league or big tournament player and played every weekend, yet has not played since Aluminum and Bluedots

ahgofish

Addicted to Softballfans
IK most won't go to this link, but there are pictures here that depict said "Softball Guy" with wristbands and gold shorts:

http://www.quickmeme.com/Softball-guy/popular/1/?upcoming

Such as this picture:

softballdude.jpg

I did look at the link...well worth it, that's some funny sh*t!

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
It may be my close proximity to the Great Commonwealth of Kentucky(or Indiana), but ive seen some pretty damn good ball players showin up hammered drunk in their jorts with a Marlboro in their mouth, sittin in their work truck with AC/DC live cranked up...the ones that do bug the **** out of me are the ones that claim to be able to play anywhere and hit bombs all night long in tournament ball, except for their "injury" thats been bothering them, so they cant play anywhere where they have to make a throw, nor can they run or hit....clowns

muskaaron

Manufactured To Hit Bombs
When i hit a homerun....do i have to run the bases?

BTW Chilli, i graduated from Grand Valley a few years back and im on my way to play at Rec Sports right now.

71bama17

Addicted to Softballfans
Picks your EXT up off the fence says "what a great bat swung one all last year, But I have something better", pulls Easton Rival out of bag

Shows up bragging about new bat he bought just for this weekend, it's Utrip and your playing ASA.

Hitchhikes to game one,

Pulls wood hardball bat out of bag

tuells10

hitting slow rollers to the pitcher is my game
I had a guy hit a hr on 1st at bat then goes to duggout and starts telling the team that if they shave their bats we will hit more hr
i told him to leave

FauxTH

GO CUBS GO
If he says he has 2 gamer Easton Hammers a 30oz and then a 28oz for later in the game when he gets tired!!! For real talk actually had a guy tell me that.