You know your in trouble when......

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
you know you're in trouble when you're dropping this hot younger chic off that you met and banged last night and she says drop me off a few houses down so my dad doesn't see us, i'll call you after school tomorrow.

23Snapper

Addicted to the Game...
The guy you picked up for the tournament.......

1. Says I can play anywhere.
2. Shows up without a bat.
3. Shows up with an Easton Hammer.
4. Asks if there are any courtesy fouls
5. Pulls out some junk softballs and offers them for game balls.
6. Asks which bat is a good one.

What else.....;o)

"They usually paid me to play in tournaments, I never had to pay before..." :rolleyes:

Aarodynamics

3-4 hitter
-grunts "toooofffff" after every hit lol
-asks you to call him a different name than his real name
-doesnt want to sign the roster cuz he might get in trouble for playing down lol...

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
-grunts "toooofffff" after every hit lol
-asks you to call him a different name than his real name
-doesnt want to sign the roster cuz he might get in trouble for playing down lol...

I've played in a tourney as someone else before. Not playing down, just not on their roster and they were short guys. Since I lived 3hrs away it's not like they'd be able to prove who I was, or wasn't.

Aarodynamics

3-4 hitter
I've played in a tourney as someone else before. Not playing down, just not on their roster and they were short guys. Since I lived 3hrs away it's not like they'd be able to prove who I was, or wasn't.

oh i understand that....but not wanting to sign a roster at all cuz they are too good lol, league roster at that lol

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
Your shorts are allright, the pockets dont stick out the bottom yet. Maybe its the half shirt..

My wife said I look good in it.

halfshirtman22.jpg

How about this...
"HE" is on the other team... wearing Elite shorts, flat bill cap, full sub Elite shirt with tribals and massive tattoos on his leg to match. Totally looks the part. Swings a brand new Fulk with matching batting gloves. Talks trash, and absolutely SUCKS!!! He physically looked like he could ball too. It was hilarious.

He was pitching. Bottom 7 with 1 out and runner on 1st and they're up by one. I come up and he tells ump "put him on". I get mad and walk to 1st. Tell him he can have my t-shirt at the end of the season if it's that important. He tells me to F off. We score 1 and tie the game. He comes up next inning (I'm pitching). I tell him "I would walk you to prove a point, but you're an easy out"...he actually gets a bloop single which made him feel like HE MAN. They score 7. We score 3. We Now have runners on 1st and 2nd with me on deck. Guy on my team hits ball in gap. Runner on 2nd stops at 3rd to load bases. I come up and he throws pitches this time, but very short. 3rd pitch I hit out to tie the game. Next guy doubles, and guy after that hits a can of corn to LC (their best fielder) and he just drops it (possibly on purpose).

After reading this, I post at the risk of sounding like a tool, but story had to be told...

I KNOW...
COOL STORY BRAH!!!

Last edited:

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Full matching uni with NO emblem or name on it.
Practice swing equals 1,000 times harder then his game swing.
Wants to play SS but can't get the ball back to the pitcher from home.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone need a player this weekend? I played in Little League! Made the All Stars one year...my dad was coach.

JLong14

Addicted to Softballfans
How about this...
"HE" is on the other team... wearing Elite shorts, flat bill cap, full sub Elite shirt with tribals and massive tattoos on his leg to match. Totally looks the part. Swings a brand new Fulk with matching batting gloves. Talks trash, and absolutely SUCKS!!! He physically looked like he could ball too. It was hilarious.

He was pitching. Bottom 7 with 1 out and runner on 1st and they're up by one. I come up and he tells ump "put him on". I get mad and walk to 1st. Tell him he can have my t-shirt at the end of the season if it's that important. He tells me to F off. We score 1 and tie the game. He comes up next inning (I'm pitching). I tell him "I would walk you to prove a point, but you're an easy out"...he actually gets a bloop single which made him feel like HE MAN. They score 7. We score 3. We Now have runners on 1st and 2nd with me on deck. Guy on my team hits ball in gap. Runner on 2nd stops at 3rd to load bases. I come up and he throws pitches this time, but very short. 3rd pitch I hit out to tie the game. Next guy doubles, and guy after that hits a can of corn to LC (their best fielder) and he just drops it (possibly on purpose).

After reading this, I post at the risk of sounding like a tool, but story had to be told...

I KNOW...
COOL STORY BRAH!!!

This is definitely Vegas Softball!!!!! I think I know that guy :D:D:D:eek:

Terrapin

Addicted to Softballfans
Needed a fill in once. A supposed 'baller', that showed up carrying his new bat. It was nice, till someone mentioned it was a baseball bat.