You know your in trouble when......

ballguy_73

On the mound....
Friggin awesome

qm.gif

longball32

Underhand HR hitter
The guy you picked up for the tournament.......

1. Says I can play anywhere.
2. Shows up without a bat.
3. Shows up with an Easton Hammer.
4. Asks if there are any courtesy fouls
5. Pulls out some junk softballs and offers them for game balls.
6. Asks which bat is a good one.

What else.....;o)

Has a post on SBF saying he hits 400'
Thinks BP stands for a oil company

Honestly its the guys that show up dressed to the T, matching pants, shoes, jersey, wristbands, batting gloves, hats and go 0-10 in a double header rec league and failed to get the ball out of the infield.. Stop buying **** to make you look good and maybe buy some hitting lessons. I would rather have a guy show up in shorts and had to borrow his brothers glove... at least i know what im getting there ...

Last edited:

Johnny T

ADD & OCD on SBF
Has a post on SBF saying he hits 400'
Thinks BP stands for a oil company

Honestly its the guys that show up dressed to the T, matching pants, shoes, jersey, wristbands, batting gloves, hats and go 0-10 in a double header rec league and failed to get the ball out of the infield.. Stop buying **** to make you look good and maybe buy some hitting lessons. I would rather have a guy show up in shorts and had to borrow his brothers glove... at least i know what im getting there ...

Dang it longball u just described me.:D Or when a guy picks u up and says that he has a stacked team. Or they say i can hit it out left or right handed,just let me know. Or they say i played in state,but apparently it wasn't softball,cause they threw the ball out of the field.:p

bamaboy1626

You need my opinion!!!
he joins softballfans and sets his avatar to a cleverly covered hotass chick that is about 8 levels above his range, immediately starts buying og eastons because his first thread was whats the best asa bat, he posts videos of himself asking for swing critique and then gets pissed when people tell him he sucks and Swing tries to tell him what to fix, he wants a utrip bat because it's a 120mph bat and his asa bat is only 98pmh, he starts answering every "whats the best asa bat thread" with hammer or cyclone, puts his bat list in his signature... I could go on

Treb

Retired

What else.....;o)

doesn't show.

Hendo69

Extra Hitter
Shows up wearing wrangler nut huggers and Wilson molded cleats from Payless and his wife sits in the dugout with him.

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
- shows up with his gf that says "nice play babe" or "nice one babe" after EVERYTHING he does.
- uses pine tar on a softball bat
- wears a fully subbed jersey
- goofy ass 3 color boombah pants
- oakley gascans
- has a puck of chew in his pocket
- has the middles open decal on his bat

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans

None of this matters. You know you're in trouble when you picked up a guy you've never seen play before.

theBOMBsquad

Addicted to Softballfans
Switches bats every AB. then after someone gets a hit he will ask what bat did u just use? like the bat will somehow cause you to not hit a 3 foot grounder.