Your Cleveland Browns

Primo

fat and famous pablo
This may end up being a rb draft......if for no other reason than where they went.

Penny will shine in Seattle
Barkley will shine anywhere
Sony in ne
And guice could be the best of then all

Chubb will produce
The usc kid is good
I like the ballage kid from Arizona State

ntz

tricknollegy
kalen ballage is light in the ass, he plays much smaller than his size and is scared of contact

3XC

Big Truss
Bryant is probably a huge bust off the sauce.......i think pitt stole a 3rd rounder. Bad club house guy, substance abuse history and hasn't ever done anything when clean....

I think Sony michel in New England is probably pick if the draft after chubb being opposite von miller

My ****ing heart sank for mahommes....not only did Cleveland **** themselves, they ended up ****ing the chiefs...thats how bad they suck

Pick of the draft is whichever of these 5 QBs wins a Super Bowl, period.

My favorite pick in terms of guy I think will be a beast is Derwin James. Chargers didn't move off their spot, he fell to them, best available, best at his position in the draft, field general, all that.

But he's just a ****ing safety. Its 2018. QB is all that matters. Look what Houston and SF did last year with their studs in/studs out. Bad team instantly good, and in Houstons case, instantly bad again when he got hurt.

ntz

tricknollegy
i yelled at the tv so much during the sun bowl i personally affected his draft status.

ntz

tricknollegy
times are tough no doubt. i'm not saying i have it worse than anyone else, but i have it much worse than everyone else.

3XC

Big Truss
I ain't heard from dude in a minute. I bet he's hustlin' for washed up CW actresses to start himself a sex cult. Best kind of cult there is, in my opinion.

Joker

i see him post stuff on facebook. most of it is vague stuff a 14 year old girl posts for attention