Your Cleveland Browns

3XC

Big Truss
Yeah he's immature but so talented, no way he's gonna be a bust. He's gonna light up the league, ball skills, intangibles, he'll grow up, he'll be groomed behind (was it McCown? lol.) our starter, he'll develop. This is a sea change. This is it guys, no more laughingstock, no more old Browns. Do you even watch game tape? No no, none of that stuff matters. Of course he did those things, he's young. He won't be 23 forever. Wait and see, you just wait. You're wrong about this kid. Johnny Manziel is gonna lead us to a title.

ntz

tricknollegy
i had this teacher that when she wanted you to sit down, she would say, plant it and watch it grow

hrdchrgin13

Browns QB attribute importance chart

Accuracy ---------
Arm strength -----------
Awareness --------
Disrespect to the haters ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3XC

Big Truss
Browns gonna Brown though. They got Manziel 2 and Lardarius Webb with 1 and 4.

Still waiting for Myles Garrett to get bit by a brown recluse on his big toe and miss 2 seasons, then make a comeback at 26 with some other team and win DPOY and comeback player of the year. Probably for New England because God is just some extra dimensional teenager.

Country469

The browns think the draft is about surprising the world and that way their opponents can't game plan for them until after draft day

3XC

Big Truss
I chose not to take advice from someone who went out and got a master's degree to make 34k a year cleaning gum off the underside of desks.

Choose better heroes.

hrdchrgin13

su8tfqb9m2u01.jpg

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
my teacher always liked it when I banged her erasers, and when I say erasers I ment booty.. and when I said teacher I ment fat chick in my 6th hour... high school was all about practice.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Im irl mad about the Mayfield pick....

Like those guys make so much more money than me to make worse decisions......

You take any other player and the kid doesn't work out, you're unlucky again.....you took the only ****ing player in the draft who could bust and cause you to become more browns.

What the holy **** were they thinking? The ****ing kid has 9 inch hands, a mediocre arm, is short, is not fast and has major character concerns

They drafted him off his leadership ability and grit.....is this ****ing middle school? What the mother ****ing **** is going on? You're so goddamn arrogant you think you can find the 2nd great white short slow qb of the modern goddamn era? Does lebron like him or some ****? This is a ****ing lbj move....bring me a homey

Burn the whole goddamn city

Country469

Baker had better be following Josh Gordon around everywhere he goes now, cuz any reefer in system will worse for mayfields career

3XC

Big Truss
Raiders next bandwagon team.

New city.

Good offense. Good QB.

Patriots and Steelers about to lose their franchise QBs and start to suck.

Raiders history/uniform/logo far cooler than say, Houstons.

There's gonna be a lot of fake Raiders fans showing up near you and me.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Bryant is probably a huge bust off the sauce.......i think pitt stole a 3rd rounder. Bad club house guy, substance abuse history and hasn't ever done anything when clean....

I think Sony michel in New England is probably pick if the draft after chubb being opposite von miller

My ****ing heart sank for mahommes....not only did Cleveland **** themselves, they ended up ****ing the chiefs...thats how bad they suck