Need Help Bat never showed up.

AJ22

Super Moderator
if i were swiftbats i'd be concerned enough to at least provide what aj22 mentioned, at the very least something that shows the weight of the package. they always weigh the package right when i drop it off, what made your situation any different?

READING the whole thread is helpful -

Paid for an OG flex

Package never came, so I took the delivery conf. number seller shot me down to the post office. She told me there was no bat there for me. Printed out this sheet for me showing the package was a flat rate envelope weighing 1oz when it was shipped. It says delivered, but I never received the package.

scan0001-2-1.jpg

Skips04

Addicted to Softballfans
Nothin' yet. He asked if he could have 'til Friday (oct. 1st) to try and figure it out. So, I'll post back tomorrow with the status if the deal.

eolivares1976

LA Lawmen
It's October 2nd. What's the verdict on this? Seems to me that swiftbats has committed a federal offense. Just my opinion

Martell

Texas/New Mex Vinci Rep
bump to hear the end of this story.. but to me swiftbats seems very suspect and deserves OBD tag until he provides proper proof...

siding88

PROFESSIONAL BOOB WATCHER
need the OBD tag, seems like if other people whine and cry enough around here(rightside) other people get the tag within a couple days(chooley),kinda bull**** that some people have some pull

AJ22

Super Moderator
need the OBD tag, seems like if other people whine and cry enough around here(rightside) other people get the tag within a couple days(chooley),kinda bull**** that some people have some pull

First things first ... please go cry somewhere else.

Here was the latest update and this was thursday Sept. 30th -

Nothin' yet. He asked if he could have 'til Friday (oct. 1st) to try and figure it out. So, I'll post back tomorrow with the status if the deal.

As soon as Skips04 wants to update this thread, I will ask for the OBD tag. Until then, I will wait to see what type of resolution Skips04 and swiftbats have come up with. Also, I will add that when making a deal, if you use the proper search tools that are giving at this site plus read the this thread about swiftbats instead of just looking at th etitle, you will see the important information needed to make your own choice on whether or not to deal with swiftbats (or whoever it may be you are trying to deal with).

siding88 - if you would like to carry-on with your BS and false statements as what is in place already as it is there for a reason, please feel free to contact someone who cares. The people who have the OBD tags have earned them ... the people who at least are working out a bad deal are giving a chance. As I said, I am waiting on Skips04. The appropriate labels will be applied as soon as someone can confirm the latest.

Skips04

Addicted to Softballfans
I wish I had an update guys. Swiftbats says he went to the PO to try and work this out and came up empty handed. He's adamant he sent the bat and asked what I want to do to resolve this. I suggested again we report it to the Postal Inspection Service and let them figure out what happened here. If they determine it was stolen in shipping and I never get a bat or the money back, I can deal with that, I know it happens. I have the paperwork and can send it in. I just haven't done it yet incase he comes up with a resolution I'm happy with. Which would be a full refund or the flex "happened" to show up at my door.

Just waiting for him to reply. I'll post back as soon as I get the email.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I wish I had an update guys. Swiftbats says he went to the PO to try and work this out and came up empty handed. He's adamant he sent the bat and asked what I want to do to resolve this. I suggested again we report it to the Postal Inspection Service and let them figure out what happened here. If they determine it was stolen in shipping and I never get a bat or the money back, I can deal with that, I know it happens. I have the paperwork and can send it in. I just haven't done it yet incase he comes up with a resolution I'm happy with. Which would be a full refund or the flex "happened" to show up at my door.

Where is the REAL TRACKING NUMBER? This is 100 percent on him and you shouldn't have to wait. He should refund your money and he needs to deal with the post office.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster

He needs to refund you asap and deal with the situation himself

siding88

First things first ... please go cry somewhere else.

Here was the latest update and this was thursday Sept. 30th -

As soon as Skips04 wants to update this thread, I will ask for the OBD tag. Until then, I will wait to see what type of resolution Skips04 and swiftbats have come up with. Also, I will add that when making a deal, if you use the proper search tools that are giving at this site plus read the this thread about swiftbats instead of just looking at th etitle, you will see the important information needed to make your own choice on whether or not to deal with swiftbats (or whoever it may be you are trying to deal with).

siding88 - if you would like to carry-on with your BS and false statements as what is in place already as it is there for a reason, please feel free to contact someone who cares. The people who have the OBD tags have earned them ... the people who at least are working out a bad deal are giving a chance. As I said, I am waiting on Skips04. The appropriate labels will be applied as soon as someone can confirm the latest.

first off its an open forum,so there for i'll put my 2 cents in when i feel, its just ****ty that some people are treated diff around here,,,,,,,doesnt seem like some bad deals are getting worked out if these threads are still around and they dont have OBD tag,isnt that what the tag stands for until the bad deal gets worked out thats what they deserve

WasteMan5

Interesting story......I would say you get your money back. How can he explain sending a bat that weighs one ounce? I would file a report with the post office and police. Print out all your evidence from on here and paypal. You have enough to at least file a charge on him

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
first off its an open forum,so there for i'll put my 2 cents in when i feel, its just ****ty that some people are treated diff around here,,,,,,,doesnt seem like some bad deals are getting worked out if these threads are still around and they dont have OBD tag,isnt that what the tag stands for until the bad deal gets worked out thats what they deserve

It's not the same situation. Chooly stated he wasn't going to do anything to rectify his deal.

siding88

It's not the same situation. Chooly stated he wasn't going to do anything to rectify his deal.

we dont know every situation on every deal,but when things go on for weeks and nothing gets acomplished these people should get the tag and when things are settled up taken off so in the mean time they are not making other deals,,,,,,cause we know damn well some people are robbing peter to pay paul

jdub47421

I heart Tator

This should not happen if the shipper shipped with insurance and you did not recieve it you deserve a refund. It is the shippers responsibility to get the bat to you, and if that does not happen then you should be refunded.

bmurph

Addicted to Softballfans
this needs to stay at the top, bump for some resolution. where is swiftbats????