For Sale GroundHogs homemade Carolina style BBQ sauce

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Just because someone plays on a church team doesn't mean they go to church.

But it still isnt right that no one has gotten their stuff yet.

tshepball

Addicted to Softballfans
Got BBQ sauce today........store had KC Masterpiece on sale for 99 cents....went with the hot and spicy

Enuflogic

remixed version
picked up some Stubb's the other day, decided I couldn't wait any longer, I had to buy some new chicken tho, the stuff that's been sitting in my fridge since I placed the order was no good :(

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
picked up some Stubb's the other day, decided I couldn't wait any longer, I had to buy some new chicken tho, the stuff that's been sitting in my fridge since I placed the order was no good :(

You just decided this now lol, you mean you still had hope this douche was going to mail you something after 7 months? ;):D

dave2525

"Stay thirsty my friends"
Lots of shady people go to church...they go there to ask for forgiveness and think it is OK :)

If someone does file a police report feel free to include me in that since I was the originally buyer of my order and then sold it.

Months ago I posted the first NGTG thread and got bashed for doing so and people thought I was a ****. That still may be the case...but I was right :D :mad:

LMAO... too funny, I totally forgot about this. I think I bought it off you.

Toph

Addicted to Softballfans
I wish all the people that were saying what a great guy he was and that they'd vouch for him, blah, blah, blah would send me $15 for my share.

Nastygmen210

Addicted to Softballfans
Just talked to GroundHog and he is still with his pops.Everyone have peace of mind that they WILL be shipped. he apologises but the family always comes first. All the mix is made and ready to ship and will be.

Guys its been one week since i talked to him, i dont really want to contact him again over some silly BBQ Mix when his father is on his death bed. Im sorry just keeping it real.believe me he isnt going to do anyone wrong, he is way Above that.

If anyone feels the 14/25 bucks is really that important this second, Please POST here and i will make a list and call groundhog monday.

you 2 *****s who are stressing the $15 or $25 or whatever, send me your pp addy and i'll send you your money back. and STFU after that. And when you get your sauce after his ordeal is over with, don't post or say anything about it... just keep SingTFU.

and im serious, email me at [email protected] and i'll send you your money back. if you don't do that, you have no reason to open your mouths again.

Hmmmm....:D

Toph

Addicted to Softballfans
Neither of those guys will come back and man up. If you vouch for a guy, then you vouch for him. Basically that's saying that you will fulfill someone's debt when they can't. If you won't do that then don't say it.

tshepball

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope my money was spent on some nice flowers at the funeral....or some deviled eggs at the after party.

OG_\FlyingPigs

Purrrrrr
Neither of those guys will come back and man up. If you vouch for a guy, then you vouch for him. Basically that's saying that you will fulfill someone's debt when they can't. If you won't do that then don't say it.

never said i will pay anyone. He actually stopped answering my calls/texts.

Toph

Addicted to Softballfans
never said i will pay anyone. He actually stopped answering my calls/texts.

No, but he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cposiasca1
you 2 *****s who are stressing the $15 or $25 or whatever, send me your pp addy and i'll send you your money back. and STFU after that. And when you get your sauce after his ordeal is over with, don't post or say anything about it... just keep SingTFU.

and im serious, email me at [email protected] and i'll send you your money back. if you don't do that, you have no reason to open your mouths again.

Toph

Addicted to Softballfans
This is because he's a chicken **** low life douche. Does anyone know if his dad died? If not, I hope he does. How's that?

This is what I posted on his wall.

"Happy Birthday. Can you now send me the BBQ sauce that I paid you for over 6 months ago along with like 20 other people?"

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Did he respond? Or just delete it?

i say if he hasn't yet then eventually will....

i hope this guy gets gang green in his ball sac and that **** rots off....i didn't order any of the bbq sauce but i feel for the guys that did get ripped off by that punk *****