Salomon Speedcross 3's?

ChillyBaller

Psalms 54:4
finally got some and wore them at our double header league last night. they are great, felt super comfortable. ready for the tourney tomorrow

mihklo

Warranty replacements came in today! All in all was about a 2 week process from my initial call. Can't complain bout that!

mihklo

It's the color I wanted originally but couldn't find a deal on. So I opted for the all black ones @ 79$. Was given the option to choose so I went with these.

scu duner

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked up a pair of speed 3s. Gonna wear them tonight. They felt real comfortalbe walking around the store. Having foot problem regular cleats are killing my feet.

scu duner

Addicted to Softballfans
I tried mine out last night. Wow. They were great. Good traction and my feet were not killing me when i was done playing. My normal cleats i would have to take off as soon as the game was over. I could of kept wearing them all night. And im pretty sure i was about 1.2mph faster running the bases.

corndiggity

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked up both the Speedcross 3's and a pair of Adidas Vigors. Used both for a few BP sessions and both are great - make my tanels feel like cinder blocks. I think I'l wear the Vigors over the Salomons for game 1 though as they feel (and look) a little more like a shoe and not just a canvas wrap with good traction. Both are awesome.

newram05

Addicted to Softballfans
If they are indeed legit you got a steal.

Was it an auction or buy it now?

auction from a seller (i didnt pay attention to detail) that had no feedback.
Won auction and noticed the seller got banned from the bay... thought i got screwed. started process with 3bay to get my money back, and the dude actually shipped. I was super learious when the package arrived. I went to an open field and opened carefully. (i work law enforcement) never know when someone will try and send harmful mail...

They are indeed legit. all the markings of authentic!

lordnlkon

Star Player
Another weekend of playing ball and still can't get over how comfortable these are

Yeah I played in my kickball league with them the other day and after the game I forgot I even had them on. Wasn't until I got in my car and I felt the treads on the pedals did I realize I hadn't put my normal shoes back on.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
i wore mine for the first time in a game last night. they are ugly as **** but damn if they aren't light, comfortable and the grip is amazing. not thrilled with the laces, seems kinda dumb they way they are set up. might end up just switching them out with normal laces
(Ugly) do you mean the style or the color you got

Joker

i wouldn't. i could care less what they look like. the lacing is a personal thing. they are still the most comfortable, lightweight, and have the best grip of any shoe i've tried for softball

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
So how's the sizing compared to current Nikes? My feet might have grown, but I've always worn 10's in Nikes and tried on some Free Trainers the other day and needed an 11 or 11.5.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
i wouldn't. i could care less what they look like. the lacing is a personal thing. they are still the most comfortable, lightweight, and have the best grip of any shoe i've tried for softball
Yeah i will probably pull the trigger.. big chain store has them for 124, i have rewards and coupons that will bring price down to around 80.

dothedew23

Addicted to Softballfans
Are there any mid tops of these that you guys would recommend? I don't usually wear low tops but all the reviews are awesome