LSsoftball ngtg

Like i said, I'm done with this and am moving on! Im not sure why Coplanb even has a word in this when the deal did not invlve him nor anyone else on this site but keep thinking and believing what you want...as far as posting pics or messages on here is out of my relm of things...by the way, sending messages is not weird, its called communication. Its no different then having your email or personal info on this site which can be skeptical at times. I made deals with guys on here who have given be great feedback and I never once backed down from this...I do a lot of traveling for my job and dont always have time to do things so learning how to post pics or any other pics isnt important to me...sorry. If I was to put more bats on here then ill make sure to add pics but after this bs im not sure ill use this site often and see why so many dont now. By allowing 2 scammers convince ppl that a bad deal was made outside off this site and knowing a shaved bat was involved, it shows what direction its going. Im done defending myself and will answer any questions if ppl wanna get ahold of me. Btw, if texting is so "sketchy" then why does everyone use that source of communication when dealing on here?

Mdoyle87

He said he sent some messages to the mod wcoastsoftball.... I could only imagine what that looks like lol this lssoftball kid ain't too bright

RustyShakleford

Like i said, I'm done with this and am moving on! Im not sure why Coplanb even has a word in this when the deal did not invlve him nor anyone else on this site but keep thinking and believing what you want...as far as posting pics or messages on here is out of my relm of things...by the way, sending messages is not weird, its called communication. Its no different then having your email or personal info on this site which can be skeptical at times. I made deals with guys on here who have given be great feedback and I never once backed down from this...I do a lot of traveling for my job and dont always have time to do things so learning how to post pics or any other pics isnt important to me...sorry. If I was to put more bats on here then ill make sure to add pics but after this bs im not sure ill use this site often and see why so many dont now. By allowing 2 scammers convince ppl that a bad deal was made outside off this site and knowing a shaved bat was involved, it shows what direction its going. Im done defending myself and will answer any questions if ppl wanna get ahold of me. Btw, if texting is so "sketchy" then why does everyone use that source of communication when dealing on here?
it's really easy to post pics. these guys have been here for 3 days and figured it out. you're lying so you just won't do it cause you don't have anything to back up your lies. you're a scumbag

Mdoyle87

How did I scam you? Please enlighten me..... the only thing that's being claimed is that you sent me a different bat than we agreed upon and the value of that bat was significantly less than what we agreed on

Mdoyle87

he'll just make a new name like he did with all his past bad deals and keep trying to screw people over.
It's unfortunate that some people are like this... I don't even care that I lost out on the deal anymore I'm just aggravated that hell be able to away with this again

Considering those texts you in fact sent and that you received a og dc41, im not seeing where you get off saying that...you wasnt happy with the condition of the dc and that I didnt send the r/r which I told you I didnt have isnt a good reason to screw me or lie to ppl but good luck in life...btw, why didnt you and your boy show the messages where you said,"no barcode no receipt no nothing....you're the worst...I hope you choke and die dude"?? Youre a real piece of work and looks like you got you a couple of moron followers but little do they know the real truth. I wont be back on here for a while so talk all the **** you want but ill still be in contact with the mods to prove my case.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
They really have a fake message app? To fake message about shaved bats? **** all of this, sounds like you all deserve each other.

Mdoyle87

Considering those texts you in fact sent and that you received a og dc41, im not seeing where you get off saying that...you wasnt happy with the condition of the dc and that I didnt send the r/r which I told you I didnt have isnt a good reason to screw me or lie to ppl but good luck in life...btw, why didnt you and your boy show the messages where you said,"no barcode no receipt no nothing....you're the worst...I hope you choke and die dude"?? Youre a real piece of work and looks like you got you a couple of moron followers but little do they know the real truth. I wont be back on here for a while so talk all the **** you want but ill still be in contact with the mods to prove my case.

Attachments

• IMG_3507.PNG
    IMG_3507.PNG
    335.6 KB · Views: 27

RustyShakleford

Stop making up bs and it's easy to say you didn't get a bat that in fact got! If you're saying that I sent you a psycho then you and your buddy switched the bats out because I sent him a dc41! You also must have used your "fake text message" app because some of the texts you provided are fake as he'll and the harassing text messages you keep sending better stop soon...consider that a warning! I'm not dealing with a liar who's scamming people, so I wash my hands of you! Contact the board bros that I've done deals with and ask how I am! I went against my better judgement and made a deal outside of this site and learned from it! Can we get this thread deleted?? Thanks
this guy seems to know a lot about it

RustyShakleford

There are texts missing good sir but texts prove nothing do to the "fake message app" which in fact he is using! I dont have to prove anything since I sent mdoyle87 a dc41 and provided proof! Deal was made outside of this site and its just gonna be a he said/she said match now. He mentioned a shaved bat other than the dc41 that he tried pushing on me but did not want it, only wanted the dc41.
yup

Look, believe whatever you like but the fact is I know what texts were sent and wasn't sent, you're hiding texts and you did in fact get a og dc41! Good luck with your bs! Like I said, I'll be away from this site for awhile and won't have to hear the **** coming out of your mouth! You can lie to the Trolls all day but not me! Later

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
But if he's hiding something common sense would tell YOU to show us what he's hiding. No one wants to text you so you can sell our numbers to telemarketers. And these witnesses you say you have what are they drafting a letter to get notarized?

Coplanb

You said the (og dc 41) had a return lol but I guess the pyscho you sent didn't either! your a joke man. And you travel for your job didn't you say you work for the court? Your such a liar and just keep getting caught in lies. I thought maybe after a while you would have a conscience and be like ok I'll send mike the right bat! Horrible man that people Like you get to walk away from
Something like this. Trying to say we wanted another bat. Dude we have bats don't need to rob anyone.

Last edited:

Coplanb

Look, believe whatever you like but the fact is I know what texts were sent and wasn't sent, you're hiding texts and you did in fact get a og dc41! Good luck with your bs! Like I said, I'll be away from this site for awhile and won't have to hear the **** coming out of your mouth! You can lie to the Trolls all day but not me! Later
White and red pos psycho is what he got! And you walked away with a altered bat for (your girl)

Coplanb

But if he's hiding something common sense would tell YOU to show us what he's hiding. No one wants to text you so you can sell our numbers to telemarketers. And these witnesses you say you have what are they drafting a letter to get notarized?
If anything it's probably someone at his job that saw a white bat go into the package. Funny how it was similar to the dc... and this kid is so about that this happened for a shaved bat outside the site.. he knew all the tricks!

I swear you're a ****ing idiot! Those texts had times/dates on them and as far as me working for the court system I do, I do the lab testing so I travel at times...you need to know what you're talking about before you run your **** sucker! Your lies are getting old fast! As far as texting people on this site, everyone does it so im seeing the issue. You give out your address, personal info but you think texting is sketchy...grow the **** up and get a real life outside of this site trolls! Ive explained why I dont have all the texts that went on between our deal OUTSIDE of this site do to changing phones but I do have some from the transfer of phones and I know you lied about some of the texts! I still have the shipping receipt and witnesses which obviously means nothing on here....btw, mdoyle85 never sent me a pic of his bat and promised to ship at a certain time which he also lied about. And to anyone who thinks im lying about switching phones and losing info, I can show proof of the ****ing ATT bill or claim where I broke the other one....thats for you idiots who still believe those ass clowns. I was advised to leave it alone for now so im done with this and wash my hands of it! Ill continue to talk to wcoastsoftball regarding this situation but done with you trolls

RustyShakleford

I swear you're a ****ing idiot! Those texts had times/dates on them and as far as me working for the court system I do, I do the lab testing so I travel at times...you need to know what you're talking about before you run your **** sucker! Your lies are getting old fast! As far as texting people on this site, everyone does it so im seeing the issue. You give out your address, personal info but you think texting is sketchy...grow the **** up and get a real life outside of this site trolls! Ive explained why I dont have all the texts that went on between our deal OUTSIDE of this site do to changing phones but I do have some from the transfer of phones and I know you lied about some of the texts! I still have the shipping receipt and witnesses which obviously means nothing on here....btw, mdoyle85 never sent me a pic of his bat and promised to ship at a certain time which he also lied about. And to anyone who thinks im lying about switching phones and losing info, I can show proof of the ****ing ATT bill or claim where I broke the other one....thats for you idiots who still believe those ass clowns. I was advised to leave it alone for now so im done with this and wash my hands of it! Ill continue to talk to wcoastsoftball regarding this situation but done with you trolls
this is the first time you have mentioned changing phones. your story is changing all the time

So coplanb are you the spokesperson for you bf or can he speak himself because had absolutely nothing to do with you but you've been so butt hurt and defensive this whole time over a deal you weren't even involved in...I dont judge on your choice of lifstyle but let your bf talk and settle things out...gotta get off the nipple at some point

No its not, just ask wcoastsoftball...I contacted him and informed this whole time but good try. I know how this works, you guys lie and try pulling bs over and trolls like "rusty bed springs" by he pees nightly gets involved and twists **** so I went straight to the mods.