LSsoftball ngtg

Coplanb

Westcoastsoftball can you send me those messages?? You can text me! I'll send you my receipt of when this ressy was shipped which was the same day LSSOFTBALL contacted me about the trade and I hooked him up with mdoyle87

Pballin has nothing to do with the OUTSIDE of SBF trade that went on between me and Moyle85 but YES he's already been paid back...I make good on my promises unlike some!Pballin was impatient but I was honest with him from the getgo and communicated very well whether he liked it or not. Look, not everyone is gonna be happy all the time but like I said I make go I d on my promise. Btw, ive got the paypal transactions to prove it there stupids!

You have the fu----- messages and you know it douche! Stop with the bs! Btw, why are you the one talking when the deal wasnt with you, it was with Mdoyle85?? Ill send those messages to anyone who wants to see them but im done with your ass! Unlike you Trolls, I have a real job and a life outside of this site.

Pballin made a deal with me over a worth duo 3 that the knob came off and I fixed it for him which he was fine as long as I was gonna discount it but he agreed on a set price so neither of us was happy so we unwinded the deal...absolutely nothing sketchy or wrong about that! Thats why I told him to delete the slandering messages and thread because it was false...

The bottom line is that I made good on the promise to pay what I owed on the deal with Pballin which has absolutely nothing to do with the deal I made with Mdoyle85 outside of this site when in fact he was NOT a member at the time of trade...he received an og dc41 and he sent a shaved bat! Site rules says absolutely no illegal bats are to be on the site so....

This will be the last im saying on this matter and im moving on...if ANYONE wants to see ALL the texts ill send them via text massage.

Country469

why not just post them via photobucket so no one has to text you, I mean thats weird texting a stranger and all

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
My old butt had a hard time in the past and have not had to try it but the new media option seems to make it pretty easy I think even I will be able to figure it out

Coplanb

You have the fu----- messages and you know it douche! Stop with the bs! Btw, why are you the one talking when the deal wasnt with you, it was with Mdoyle85?? Ill send those messages to anyone who wants to see them but im done with your ass! Unlike you Trolls, I have a real job and a life outside of this site.
I posted all our messages! You have t because you don't have them!

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm leaning 70/30 in favor of Coplanb in this ****show

The only thing that has me confused is the other guy is adamant that he did nothing wrong. Most scammers just ignore the situation and don't even try to defend themselves.

Mdoyle87

The only thing that has me confused is the other guy is adamant that he did nothing wrong. Most scammers just ignore the situation and don't even try to defend themselves.
Honestly I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt too but he was so quick to get defensive that I knew he screwed me... i

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog

If he would in a reasonable manner. My expectations are kind of high though.

Mdoyle87

Those were just received by me from lssoftball.... I dunno what he's up to with these but figured I'd just throw this up here to show he's still at it

Mdoyle87

I apologize for my language but this kid is absolutely worthless human being

Attachments

• IMG_3534.PNG
    IMG_3534.PNG
    309.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3535.PNG
    IMG_3535.PNG
    333.6 KB · Views: 22